In a chat, you can not only reply to a specific message in text, you can also reply with emoji reactions. Emoji reactions can help you quickly reply to a message and express feelings through Emojis such as OK, Agreed, +1, Thanks, and so on. Reactions are displayed below the message, without interrupting conversations or adding unncessary volume.
1. Send Emoji reactions
- 1.Move your mouse over the message you want to reply to.
- 2.Click the Thumbs-up icon to send a thumbs-up emoji reaction.
- 3.Alternatively, hover over the Thumbs-up icon to reveal more emoji reactions, including six recently used ones.
- 4.After replying to a message with an emoji for the first time, click Add Response on the right of the emoji to use it in quick replies.
- 5.Click on any emoji reaction to send and you'll see it appear below the message.
- 1.Press and hold the message you want to reply to, and the Message Action Menu will appear.
- 2.On this menu, you can view six recently used emoji reactions. Tap any Emoji reaction to send it.
- 3.If you want to send other reactions, click + to reveal more emoji reactions.
2. View emoji reactions
See received emoji reactions
- •All message reactions are displayed below the message and all users in the chat can see them.
- •If you sent the last message in the chat, the reactions to the message are also shown in your message list.
See who reacted to a message
- •Below the message, the sender names are displayed after the emoji. Click on the name to view the sender's profile.
- •Click on + ... people to view the complete list of senders.
3. Recall an emoji reaction
There are two ways to remove a reaction. After removal, the reaction disappears with no trace and no one will be notified.
- •Send the same reaction to the same message. The reaction will be removed.
- •Below the message, click on the reaction you sent. The reaction will be removed.