In a chat, you only reply to a specific message in text, you can also reply with emoji reactions. Emoji reactions can help you quickly reply to a mesage and express feelings through Emojis such as OK, Agreed, +1Thanks, and so on. Reactions are displayed below the message, without interruptingconversations
1. Send Emoji reactions
- 1.Move your mouse over the message you want to reply to.
- 2.Click the Thumbs-up icon to send a thumbs-up emoji reaction.
- 3.Alternatively, hover over the Thumbs-up icon to reveal more emoji reactions, including six recently used ones.
- 4.Click on any emoji reaction to send and youll see it appear below the message.
- 1.Press and hold the message you want to reply to, and the Message Action Menu will appear.
- 2.On this menu, you can view six recently used emoji reactions. Tap any Emoji reaction to send it.
- 3.If you want to send other reactions, click + to reveal more emoji reactions.
2. View emoji reactions
See received emoji reactions
- •All message reactions are displayed below the message and all users in the chat can see them.
- •If you sen the last message in the chat, the reactions to the message are also shown in your message list.
See who reacted to a message
- •Below the message, the sender names are displayed after the emoji. Click on the name to view the sender's profile
- •Click on + ... peopleview the complete list of senders.
3. Recall an emoji reaction
There are two ways to remove a reaction. After removal, the reaction disappears with no trace and no one will be notified.
- •Send the same reaction to the same message. The reaction will be removed.
- •Below the message, click on the reaction you sent. The reaction will be removed.