Create, collaborate, and organize in real-time
Multiple people could view, edit, comment on one document collaboratively.
- •It allows maximum 50 people to edit a document at the same time, and there is no limit on how many people can view it.
- •You can see who and how many people are collaborating with you in real time by the profile pictures showed in the upper right corner.
Share and set permissions
- •When you own documents and folders or have obtained permission to share, you can share these with your colleagues and people outside your company.
- •To improve transparency and ensure security, you can set permissions on a document or a folder to allow a particular person or an entire group to comment, share, print, copy or export.
Insert third-party adds-on
You could insert several third-party adds-on in two methods:
Method 1: Insert a file. The maximum single file size is 10GB.
Method 2: Type @ mention or click the + button on the left side of a document to insert files, sheets, images, hyperlinks, and more into a document or spreadsheet.
Communicate and interact
You can communicate and interact with collaborators while viewing and editing a document.
Type in @ to mention someone in a document or a spreadsheet, and that person will receive a message to confirm your mentions.
- •If you have a write permission, you can comment on a section or the whole document or a spreadsheet.
- •The owner of the document will be notified and discuss with you directly in the comments built in, so your team can understand the context.
Upload and export files
- •You can click Upload to upload files or directly drag local files into Docs.
- •Open the file you have uploaded and click Open with in the upper right corner to transform it into a doc or sheet and edit it.
You can open or choose to export a document into Word or PDF and a spreadsheet into CSV or Excel.
Cloud-based content management
You can store, access, share, and manage your files and folders in one secure place.
You can upload or download any common file types into Docs. The maximum file size allowed is 10GB.
All document editions are automatically recorded, you can see changes made in your documents. All previous versions are kept in the cloud storage and you can restore any version at any time.
- •Quickly create shared folders for teams and projects, and set permissions for viewing and editing, so that your team can access and update any document you have created.
- •View, rename, or remove files and folders.
- •Use advanced search to filter files by type, owner, or viewed times.