Lark supports desktop use of the Quick Search feature by all members.
QuickSearch sorts all your messages order of importance. You can easily go down the list and prioritize the important matters. Furthermore, QuickSearch speeds up your work by allowing you to search for various different groups, contact persons, help desk, applications and even .
The QuickSearch is the fastest and simplest way to get around on Lark. Use it to quickly jump between chats, Drive, Help Desks and apps.
Who can use this feature?
- • can use this feature only on desktop.
- 1. desktop, click the Search box the top left corner of the homepage to start searching. You can also press ⌘+K to use Quick Search.
- 2.Before entering a key word, the Quick Search list will include unread Buzz messages, @you, @all, unread messages, marked chats and drafts.
- 3.Start typing a key word to show all relevant results you want to search. You can search chats, Docs, Help Desks and apps.
- 4.Use ↑↓ tab, or scroll through the list. Once you’ve found what you're looking for, press Return to open it.
Quick Search shortcuts
The default shortcut of Quick Search is ⌘+K or Ctrl+K, which you can modify in Settings - Shortcuts. You can set a hot key as a global shortcut that can also be used on Lark to Quick Search in the backend.