In , you can add meeting rooms for your company in buildings located in different countries, regions and cities; set meeting room reservation and preemption rules; and add, edit, disable or delete rooms.
- 1.Add a room
Method 1: Add a room by using the Add meeting room button.
If you only need to add a small number of rooms, go to - Rooms and click Add meeting room.
Enter the room name, capacity, country/region and other information, set the room status, and click Confirm.
1. If the room is added for the first time, you'll be prompted to add the building and floor information. Click + Add building or + Add floor and enter the building name and floor number to add the room.
2. You can customize the country/region and city fields of a room. When you select Country/region or City, click + Add country/region or + Add city to add the information.
3. If a room is in Normal status, employees can add an event to the room in the and . If the room is Disabled, employees won’t be able to see the room.
Method 2: Batch import rooms by using a template.
If you need to add a large number of rooms, click Import/Update and download a room template to fill in the required information, and click Upload table to import rooms in a batch.
- 2.Edit room information
You can edit the room information to reflect any changes in the room name, capacity or other information.
Method 1: Click the ⋮ icon on the right side and select Edit.
Method 2: If you need to modify the information of many rooms, click Import/Update to batch update room resources.
- 3.Set room request approvals
You can set approval processes for the rooms serving special purposes in Admin. Go to Settings in
Turn on the switch and add approvers for the room. You can specify multiple approvers. A reservation request for this room will succeed when one of the approvers approves the request. After settings are completed, .
- 4.Set room reservation time
Go to Settings in
Turn on the switch and configure the following settings of the room reservation time.
- •When reservations can be made: You can set the available hours of a room, including the earliest and latest time when reservations for the room can be made.
- •How long a reservation can last: You can set the maximum available meeting duration in a single reservation. If the intended meeting duration exceeds the limit, the reservation will fail.
- •How far in advance reservations can be made: You can set the lead time range of a room. If you set it to 1 year, members can reserve this room for their meetings and events in the next 12 months.
After the settings are completed, members can reserve rooms in their calendars based on the rooms’ available hours.
- 5.Set room preemption rules
In addition, you can also click the QR code icon of a selected room and select Download QR code to save the code. You can print out the code and post it in the room.
Note: If an event has reached its scheduled start time but participants haven’t attended it for a period of time that exceeds the time range set by the administrator, other users can scan the QR code on mobile app to reserve the currently available room preemptively.
- 6.Disable a room
You can disable a room when it has a fault or has been in use. Company employees won’t be able to use a disabled room.
Method 1: Select a room and click Inactive at the top.
Method 2: Click the ⋮ icon on the right side of the room name and select Inactive.
- 7.Delete a room
When a room isn't in use, you can select the room to delete, and click Delete at the top to delete the room.
Alternatively, you can click the ⋮ icon on the right side of the room name and select Delete.