What is Zendesk Connector?
The Zendesk Connector is a handy tool developed by the Lark team. It can help you track, manage, and respond to your Zendesk tickets in real time, without leaving Lark.
If your organization has already had a Zendesk account, your administrator can easily configure Zendesk Connector in Lark's Admin console.
If your organization doesn't have a Zendesk account, please create one at the Zendesk website first.
Install Zendesk Connector
Go to and search for Zendesk Connector.
1. Click GET.
2. Read and agree to the Privacy Agreement and User Agreement.
3. Select Grant Permissions and Install.
1. Go to Lark's Admin console for setup after Zendesk Connector installed.
Enable the app
- 1.Go to Lark's Admin console and click Application - App List to find Zendesk Connector.
- 2.Enable the app and configure its range of availability.
- 3.In Settings, click Go Now to jump to Zendesk Admin for configuration.
Configure the app
Only Zendesk enterprise administrators have configuration permissions.
- 1.Login with your Lark account;
- 2.In Zendesk Admin, enter your Zendesk account, API token, and domain;
- 3.Click Confirm to complete the configuration.
Note: If you don't have an API token, you can find out how to get one .
Use Zendesk Connector
1. Find Zendesk Connector in Lark's Workplace and open it.
2. Click Continue with Zendesk to sign in.
3. Once you login, you will be able to view your tickets.
Update your tickets
You can only update your tickets in Lark on your mobile device.
There, you can view or update your tickets within Zendesk Connector.
Set up notifications
Zendesk Connector can send you notifications whenever there are updates to your tickets. In Settings, you can choose whether you want to receive notifications on:
- •Tickets assigned to my groups
- •New conversations added to my tickets
Respond to tickets in Lark
When you receive notifications in Lark, you can quickly respond to tickets in the following format:
For example: #9 Please log in to view the document
Zendesk Connector will notify you when your reply is synced to the Zendesk system.
When configuring Zendesk Connector in Zendesk Admin, I received this error message:
User Name/API Token/Domain combination was incorrect.
Make sure that:
- 1.You have a Zendesk account. If not, you can create one at the Zendesk website.
- 2.You are a Zendesk enterprise administrator. If you're not sure, you can check at the Zendesk website by going to Admin - Manage - People.
- 3.You entered your account, API token, and domain correctly.