I. Access Docs
Desktop: Click Docs icon on the left side of desktop to access Docs homepage.
Web: Visit in browser to access Docs homepage.
II. Interface introduction
- •My Space: tores all your personal files.
- •Shared Space: tores folders that you shared with others.
- •Favorites: tores all files youve added to favorites.
- •Trash: ll trashed files will remain in this folder for 30 days. Afterwards, theyll be deleted permanently.
- •Quick Access: isplays up to 6 files at the top of the homepage for your direct access.
- •Recent: ll recently accessed files will appear here.
- •Shared with me: tores all files shared with you.
- •Settings: lick on your avatar at the top right corner of Docs homepage, then click on Settings button to adjust language and default permissions.
III. Cloud Drive
With Docs's free storage of 200GB per enterprise, you can safely store files on the cloud. If your team has purchased the Enterprise Edition, your team members will be able to enjoy unlimited cloud storage.