If the members of the same attendance group have different working time, you can use scheduling attendance to set each member's shifts:
- •If administrators schedule the shifts, attendance members need to follow the attendance rules to clock in or out. Attendance members cannot choose or modify the shifts.
- •If administrators don't schedule the shifts, attendance members can select the shifts to clock in or out on the Mobile app.
No matter which way is selected, the administrators need to set scheduling attendance groups first and add attendance shifts.
Configure scheduling attendance groups (required)
- 1.Administrators can go to the Group Settings page in the , click on Add attendance group.
- 2.Fill in the Basic info part first, then select Scheduled Shift as the shift type. Complete Attendance Method and other attendance rules, click on Save & Start Schedule.
Note: You can click on Schedule on the right of the specified attendance group to schedule the shifts on the Group Settings page.
Add attendance shifts (required)
Click on the blue + icon in the Shift column on the Schedule Management page, then select the existing shifts or create new shifts by clicking on Create Shift in the pop-up window.
Method 1: Administrators schedule the shifts
The administrator and group owner can schedule the shifts for group members, including 3 ways: schedule by day, schedule by cycle, and schedule with Excel.
Schedule by day
You can click on the cell of a certain member with a certain date to select the shifts in the scheduling table.
Note: Click on the cells in the first row to set a unified shift for all the members on the current day.
Schedule by cycle
- 1.Click on Click to Set in the Shift Cycles to fill in the cycle name, days per cycle, the shift for each day, and click on Confirm.
- 2.Click on the cell of a certain member with a certain date in the scheduling table. Select Cycle and click on the bottom button. The system will schedule the shifts by cycle until the last day of the month.
Schedule with Excel
Click on the Export schedule button and schedule the shifts in the exported Excel. You can import the Excel by clicking on the Import schedule button after scheduling.
Note: You must add attendance shifts first to ensure that the exported Excel has an existing format.
Finally, click on Save and complete the scheduling of shifts.
Method 2: Employees select the shifts
- 1.Administrators enable the settings
The administrator or group owner needs to check When employees are not scheduled, they can select a shift and clock in by themselves.
Note: You must add the attendance shifts first so that the employees can select from the added attendance shifts.
- 2.Employees can select the shifts to clock in or out
Employees can open the Attendance app, tap Select yours for today to choose the shift, and tap Confirm. Then, employees can tap the button in the center to clock in or out.
- 1.After employees select the shifts, employees can change their today's shifts before midnight of the current day.
- 2.After employees select the shifts, the administrator can modify the selected shifts in Schedule Management. Once the administrator modified the shifts, the employees cannot change the shifts again.
III. More operations
Subscribe to the calendar of shifts
After the administrator schedules the shifts, members can select their shifts calendar in Calendar to view the shifts. The Attendance BOT will remind the members to clock in or out on time.
How to swap shifts
Attendance group members can open the Attendance app and find Shift Swap on the Request page. Members can select Swap with others or Swap with myself, fill in the required fields, and submit the request.
The request will be sent to the relevant personnel for approval. The system will adjust the shifts when the request is approved.
- •Swap with others: the request needs approval from the employee who takes over the shift and the administrator.
- •Swap with myself: the request needs approval from the administrator.
Note: If there are several administrators, the request only needs approval from one of them.