In this passage, you can know how to use the external approval function.
Larger customers with multiple approval systems can use "External Approval" to summarize data from multiple systems. This allows you to process information in a unified manner on Lark without the need for cross-platform operations or repeated data migration, giving you convenient all-in-one office experience.
Note: This feature is currently in the testing stage and has not been fully opened. For a trial, please contact us by clicking on your profile photo and selecting “Contact Support”.
- 3.Select Create external approval.
- 1.Groups: Select a suitable group for the approval definition. If the existing groups cannot meet your needs, you can create a new group in the list.
- 2.Visibility: Visibility determines who can initiate the approval. There are three main visibility options: everyone, no one, and certain people from certain departments.
- 3.Desktop: After entering the link, users can view the approval request on their desktops. Without this link, users cannot initiate approvals on Desktop.
- 4.Mobile: After entering the link, users can view the approval request initiation portal on their mobile devices. Without this link, users cannot initiate approvals from their mobile devices.
- 5.For more information about external approval instance synchronization, see .