What is GitHub Assistant
GitHub Assistant is a functional tool developed by the Lark team. It allows you to get real-time development updates in Lark, making it easier to track, manage and communicate your development process.
How to Configure GitHub Assistant
Set up Webhook-related projects and groups （project manager）
- •The project manager can go to Workplace in Lark, select GitHub Assistant from Bot and add the GitHub Assistant bot to a group chat.
- •The project manager sends the get_Webhook command
via @GitHub Assistant to obtain the Webhook address for the group：
@GitHub Assistant get_Webhook
- ◦The group admin will receive the Webhook address from the bot (only the admin will receive the address. Please contact the admin if you would like to obtain the address)
- ◦Select the Code tab in GitHub, click Settings and add the Webhook address
- ◦Select Webhooks from the left bar, click Add Webhook and add the address
- ◦Paste the above-mentioned Webhook address, select application/json as the content type, select send me everything and click Add Webhook
After the address is added successfully, a notification will be sent to the project group, and that means you have configure your bot