Follow these steps to configure Google Analytics in Lark.
Google Analytics is a web service that allows you to track websites, blogs and social networks and makes available predetermined and customizable reports.
You will receive customized Lark notifications to help you to track traffic closely.
To use this service:
- •Your company should have a Google Analytics account.
- •You should make sure the account is correctly configured.
- •The Corporate Manager should make the service available on the .
II. Configuration steps
- 1.Go to your Lark mobile app and choose Workplace, then search Google Analytics
- 2.You will be asked to log into your Google account the first time you use the service.
- 3.After login, you will be prompted to create a report. Click the Create button to enter the Create Report page. You can personalize configurations for Properties, Frequency, Time, Time zone, and Push Objects (not currently available for group chats). Click Generate report to complete the configuration. You will be redirected to the Report page and the process is complete.
You will now start to receive periodic reports according to your preferences.
- 1.If you want to delete a report or unsubscribe from the service, go to the Report page > click the report > click the Delete button at the bottom of the Report Details page.
- 2.To log out, switch account, or change time zone, click My Account on the righthand corner and choose Timezone or Log Out.