I. Who can configure app management permissions
Only founders and super administrators can set up permissions for company app management.
- •Founder: The first person to create the company account.
- •Super administrator: Company founders can set super administrators, and are also super administrators themselves. Super administrators can manage all data and resources of company content. Super administrators can set up common administrators and configure different levels of permissions for them.
II. Configure app management permissions
After the company founder creates an admin console, they should first set up super administrators. Any super administrator can set app management permissions for administrators.
1. Create super administrators
Go to the admin console and click Settings > Administrator Permissions.
Super administrators include company founders. When an employee is added as a super administrator by the company founder, this employee can add others as super administrators. Super administrators have full access to the admin console.
2. Add common administrators
To add a common administrator, click Settings > Administrator Permissions to go to the Add Administrator page. Enter the administrator you want to add.
3. Configure app management permissions for administrators
Two types of administrators have app management permissions:
Set up Workplace administrator
On the Administrator page, super administrators can set workplace management permissions for an administrator by clicking Workplace Management in Permissions.
Set up app administrator
If the super administrator selects only App Management, instead of Workplace Management, the administrators selected will be an app administrator of designated apps.