Lark Attendance app is available with the ZKTeco attendance machines. After connecting to the attendance machine, the employee data can automatically sync to the attendance machine. Employees' attendance records can also sync to the attendance system in real-time.
How to purchase ZKTeco attendance machine:
Purchase through .
2 regions can also purchase through the following ways:
- ◦M/T: 087787625808
- ◦Contact: Hery
- ◦M/T: 080-68281342
The Lark Attendance app is only available with machine models that can connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet. Network connection status can be viewed in the main interface of the attendance machine.
- 1.Connect the network cable behind the attendance machine.
- 2.Open the Communication settings in the attendance machine.
- 3.Select Ethernet settings.
- 4.Turn on the DHCP.
- 1.Open Communication settings - Wi-Fi settings.
- 2.Select the Wi-Fi you want to connect.
- 3.Enter the password.
- 4.Connect to Wi-Fi.
- 1.Enter the Attending Machine Communication Settings.
- 2.Select Cloud Server Settings.
- 3.Turn on the Enable Domain Name.
- 4.Enter .
Administrators need to import Employee IDs in the system in order to automatically sync the employee data to the attendance machine.
- 1.Go to Lark Admin Console.
- 2.Select Contacts.
- 3.Click on User and Department.
- 4.Add employees with the appropriate Employee IDs in Department.
Note: If the employee’s Employee ID is changed, it’s suggested to clear the user data on the attendance machine and resynchronize the data in Attendance Admin.
Note: Connect to the network before binding
- 1.Log in to the .
- 2.Select Attendance Settings.
- 3.Select Group Settings.
- 4.Click on the Add Attendance Machine button.
- 5.Confirm the Employee IDs have been imported in Lark Admin.
Finding Machine ID
- 1.Select System Info.
- 2.Select Device Info.
- 3.Copy the Serial Number or ID of the machine.
- 4.Enter the machine name.
- 5.Enter the Machine ID.
- 6.Click OK.
- 7.View the list of successfully bound machines.
- 8.Select Delete if you wish to unbind the attendance machine from your tenant.