Local calendars can be directly synced with Calendar, and
- 1.Sync local calendars with
Select a device to generate CalDAV password
Click your profile photo > Settings > Calendar Settings, and find CalDAV sync configuration. Select your device and click Generate to create CalDAV password.
Add CalDAV Account to your device
- •Open System Preferences > Internet Accounts.
- •Scroll to the bottom to find Add Other Account, and click it to add CalDAV account.
- •Alter Account Type into Manual, and enter account, password, and server address generated in step 2.
- •Under Settings > Calendar > Account > Add account > Other, select Add CalDAV account, then enter the user name, password, and server address obtained in the previous step.
- •Alternatively, this step can be completed via Settings > Email > Account > Add account > Other > Add CalDAV account.
- •Click here to download the DAVdroid app. If you have a Huawei phone, select the Huawei app store download option.
- •Open DAVdroid, click the + icon in the lower-right corner to add an account, and select Login with URL and Username.
- •Once the account is added, click it, select CALDAV from among the CARDDAV, CALDAV, and WEBCAL options, and tick the calendar to sync. The page will display a syncing prompt. Once synced, you'll be able to view events from
Note: After downloading DAVdroid, you'll be prompted to install OpenTasks. You can skip this step. Once an account is created, it may take 10-20 minutes for your events to be synced to the system.
- •Open Xiaomi Calendar and click the ··· icon in the upper-right corner. Go to Settings > Import events > Import CalDAV account, enter the user name, password, and server address generated in the previous step with Android phone selected.
Note: This feature supports users of Xiaomi Calendar Version 22.214.171.124 and later.
Can I synchronize all types of calendars with ?
No. Only My Calendar will be synchronized, and subscribed calendars cannot.
Do I have to synchronize calendar to my desktop and mobile device respectively?
Yes. Calendar should be synchronized on each device. For instance, your calendar won't be synchronized automatically even if your account is logged in both Mac and iPhone.