If you have problems installing or starting Lark on Windows, this document can help.
Failed to Install
First, check if Lark was blocked by an antivirus program, there is at least 1 GB of space in the C drive, and that the Windows install pack is not corrupt. If those issues did not cause the problem, perform the following actions:
1. Right-click My Computer (This PC) > Properties. In the left column of the window that appears, click Advanced system settings.
2. Click Advanced > Environment Variables
3. In the My Computer window, enter %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp in the address bar at the top and hit Enter.
4. Compare the redirect path with TEMP or TMP in the user variables list of the environment variables window.
If the two are the same, please . If not, perform the following actions:
5. Change the environment variable TEMP. Select TEMP, click Edit, and change the Variable value to %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp. Then, click OK.
6. Change the environment variable TMP. Select TMP, click Edit, and change the Variable value to %homepath%\AppData\Local\Tem. Then, click OK.
7. Try to install Lark again.
Failed to Start
1. Check if an antivirus program is blocking Lark. If so, close the antivirus program and restart Lark. If you still cannot start Lark, please .
2. If there is no response when you click the app icon, run CMD as an administrator and run the command C:\>netsh winsock reset. Then, restart your computer and try again.