This article will show you how to set attendance management roles for the Attendance app.
The Attendance app has 4 attendance management roles:
- •enterprise administrator
- •attendance app administrator
- •attendance manager
- •attendance group owner.
- You can flexibly adjust the attendance management roles according to your team‘s needs to improve the team management efficiency.
The permissions of each role are given in the following table:
Enterprise administrator / Attendance app administrator
- 1.Can configure the Attendance app in the App List of , including disable the app, enable the app, and set availability of the app, etc.
- 2.Can set attendance manager and attendance rules, view and export attendance data, and schedule shifts for the scheduling attendance groups in .
- 1.Can set attendance rules, view and export attendance data, and schedule shifts for the scheduling attendance groups in .
- 2.But cannot add or delete the attendance manager.
Note: The attendance managers can only see the attendance groups created by themselves, not other attendance groups.
Attendance group owner
- 1.Can view and export attendance data, and schedule shifts for the scheduling attendance groups in .
- 2.But cannot set attendance manager and attendance rules.
Note: The attendance group owners can only see the attendance groups they are responsible for, not other attendance groups.
Set enterprise administrator / Attendance app administrator
- •Go to the Administrator Permissions page in . You can configure enterprise administrators or sub-administrators who can manage the Attendance app.
Set attendance manager
- •Go to the Manager Settings page in . You can Add Manager or Delete existing managers.
Set attendance group owner
- 1.Go to the Group Settings page in , you can Add Attendance Group or Edit existing attendance groups.
- 2.In the Basic info column, the system sets the current attendance group creator as the group owner by default. You can also add other people as the attendance group owner.
Why do group owners find the attendance group they managed disappeared?
Reason: It's usually due to a change in the organizational structure of that attendance group.
In the section below, the term "administrator A" refers to the group owner, and the term "attendance group A" refers to the attendance group.
- 1.Check the new information of attendance group
The members of attendance group A can open the Attendance app and tap Rules on the top to view the name and group owner of the new attendance group (seen as attendance group B and administrator B).
- 2.Add management permission
Contact administrator B to add administrator A as the group owner.