If your company uses GPS to track attendance, you may follow the steps outlined in this article when you encounter location-related issues.
Issue 1: No permission
Reason: The attendance app has not been authorized to access location information.
- •Method 1: Click No permission on the card, then click Settings and enable Location.
- •Method 2: Click Relocate in the lower-right corner, then click Go to Settings and enable Location.
- •Method 3: Click the ... icon in the upper-right corner, then click About and enable Location.
After enabling location, return to the Attendance page and click Relocate.
Issue 2: Failed to locate
Reason 1: Location services aren't enabled on your mobile phone.
Solution: Access Settings > Privacy > Location Services to allow to access your location information.
Reason 2: Location request timed out due to poor network reception.
- •If you are in areas with poor reception (for example, elevator, subway, or high-speed train), it is recommended to leave these areas and relocate.
- •If you are in other areas, you can switch between mobile networks or turn on your mobile Wi-Fi (simply turn on Wi-Fi, no need to connect to the network), then relocate. This method can improve the accuracy of mobile phone location.
Issue 3: Out of range
Reason: Incorrect attendance rules or inaccurate location information.
Click Check on the card:
- 1.Check your attendance rules: Check whether you are in the correct attendance group and at the correct attendance location. If the rules are incorrect, click Contact in the lower-right corner to contact your administrator to check the settings.
- 2.Check your location: Check whether your current location is accurate. If you are in areas with poor reception (for example elevator, subway, or high-speed train), it is recommended to leave these areas and relocate.
- 3.Submit feedback: If the problem persists, click Feedback in the lower left corner to provide details about your location problems. We will optimize location services based on your feedback.
- 1.You can switch between mobile networks or turn on your mobile Wi-Fi (simply turn on Wi-Fi, no need to connect to the network) to improve the accuracy of your mobile location.
- 2.Turn off in background processes, then reopen to access the Attendance app. This allows you to update your settings and location.
- 3.If the problem persists, click your profile photo and submit feedback through Contact Support. We will address this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.