Lark for iPad provides an all-in-one enterprise-grade communication and collaboration platform. It aims to provide more efficient services for enterprise users in order to inspire creativity and productivity.
I. iPad-based mobile office is now a reality
With the improvements made to the iPad system and hardware capabilities, iPads are no longer just for entertainment. They are rising as a new star in the field of digital office. Many corporate executives are very interested in using iPads for office work, and some have already replaced their office computers with iPads.
Employees are also growing accustomed to using iPads for work during daily commuting, business trips, etc. They prefer iPads due to their portability.
In the office field, the productivity advantages of iPads are obvious. The Lark team is continuing to optimize the product to make it one of the best office tools for iPads.
II. Using Lark for iPad for work
Lark brings together instant messaging, online documents, video meetings, calendars, email, workplace, and various apps. Its all-in-one format empowers iPads with creativity, helping people to complete most office tasks.
Compared to computers, the iPads boast a longer battery life and better digital connectivity, making them better suited for various work scenarios. Whether you are a corporate executive who must frequently move between different work areas and spend extended periods in meetings or a salesperson who is often on the road visiting clients, Lark for iPad is indispensable.
When equipped with the Magic Keyboard, Lark for iPad approaches the text input capabilities and efficiency of a computer keyboard. With Docs and Meetings on iPad, users can share a document before a meeting and view the document and comments during the meeting. This allows targeted discussions for implementation and makes meetings more efficient and convenient.
III. Standout features of Lark for iPad
The latest version of Lark for iPad offers the following new functions to fully unleash the productivity and creativity of the iPad system:
- •Levering the features of iPads, we customized a dedicated horizontal screen interaction mode for a better experience.
- •As iPad supports multiple windows, users can open more than one Lark window, significantly enhancing multitasking efficiency.
- •The app is designed for the iPad keyboard and trackpad, allowing you to use shortcuts, right-clicks, and trackpad gestures for more actions.
- •By adapting Lark to the large iPad screen, we achieved a more rational page layout and actions, improving the user experience.
- •We added the "You may look for" area in the search results to highlight the best matches.
- 1.Documents or chats can be opened in their own windows for more efficient multitasking
Taking advantage of the iPad's capability to open multiple windows, you can open documents and chats in new windows. You can switch between split view, slide over, and full screen views and meet your multitasking needs.
For example, if you want to open a document you received in a group chat while continuing to talk to the group and your team, you can open the document in a new window and display the chat on the left and the document on the right.
If you want to concentrate on the document for a few moments, you can make the document full screen.
Subsequent Lark versions will support additional features, including:
- •Opening a video meeting interface in a new window
- •Opening an email in a new full-screen window
- •More conveniently managing and switching between windows in the app
- 2.With the iPad keyboard and trackpad, you can use shortcuts and trackpad gestures to improve efficiency
When equipped with a Magic Keyboard, the iPad Pro becomes a powerful mobile workstation. We fully optimized Lark's in-app interfaces and buttons to suit the iPad keyboard and trackpad, significantly enhancing the efficiency of mobile office work. The responsive cursor design makes the user experience more convenient.
The keyboard/trackpad version of Lark offers the following features:
- •You can use the keyboard and trackpad to edit documents online.
- •You can use trackpad gestures and right-clicks to perform actions on the conversation list.
- •You can use a shortcut to open the search box, the ↑ and ↓ buttons to switch between search results, and the Enter key to select an option.
- •You can right-click to quickly select text in a chat and then copy and paste it.
- •The main interface buttons flexibly respond to the cursor.
- 3.Use the Apple Pencil drawing function
With the Apple Pencil, you can record and express ideas freely on the iPads. Lark deeply integrates Pencil Kit drawing board, helping you to draw in the chat, and to insert documents or share them with team members with one click.
IV. One more important feature
Topic groups: More focused communications
Topic groups are groups that focus on the discussion of certain topics. Information from group chats can be aggregated by topic, and up to 5,000 group members can discuss various topics within a single chat group. Unlike common group chats, replies under a specific topic only trigger notifications to subscribers of the topic, so as not to disturb other group members. This facilitates more focused discussions and more efficient interaction.
Topic groups can be used in a wide range of scenarios:
- •Q&A collection: Product suggestions, service feedback, in-depth discussions
- •Knowledge sharing: Personal blogs, professional discussions, wide-ranging information sharing
- •Cultural construction: Organizational activities, dynamic synchronization, corporate social responsibility
- •Interest exchanges: Club organization, book/movie/music sharing, hobby-related knowledge
- •Mutual assistance: House renting, second-hand sales
- 1.How do I download and install Lark for iPad?
In the App Store, search for "Lark", or go to this website, click "Download on the App Store", and follow the on-screen prompts.
- 2.What iOS versions does Lark for iPad support?
You can use Lark on iPads with iOS 11 or later.