With limited interaction between instructors and students, many online classes tend to become one-sided monologues instead of effective teaching and learning sessions.
Video meetings in Lark support up to 100 participants. Meeting participants can share their screens and Docs and collaborate in the meeting in real time. Meetings can be recorded and played back. These features can improve the quality of online classes.
You can create different group chats, divide students into different groups, and assign group leaders in advance. During class, you can facilitate group discussions in different group chats and encourage all group members to participate and contribute.
To help students follow along, you can share your screen or a specific window in a meeting. You can also share a Docs so students can leave comments and even co-edit it at the same time. Students can also share their screens or Docs to present their work.
Lectures can be recorded so students can easily review them after class.
Create groups and share your screen
- •You can divide students into different groups, create group chats, and assign group leaders. For more details, click here.
- •Every group leader can start a group video meeting and use Magic Share to share a new document. Group members can edit it together while discussing. For more details, click here.
- •You can join each group meeting to check the discussion status and students' performance.
- •After students have finished their discussion, group leaders can use Magic Share to share their outcome. Group members can Pass on sharing to change the perspective in Follow presenter mode to co-host the presentation whenever needed. For more details, click here.
Record a lecture
- •You can click Start recording to begin recording. All students will be notified when the recording starts (only the first time).
- •Students can easily access recorded lectures and play it back at their own pace. This allows them to review topics they may not have understood during class.
🍒 Click here for more information about education.