Q: Why can't I use the new features of Mini-Program?
A: It may be because your Mini-Program client ist of the latest version. In this case, you need to manually u your Mini-Program client. The procedure is as follows:
1. Check your Mini-Program client version
- Open the target Mini-Program and click the ... icon at the top right corner of the Mini-Program interface. Then click About at the bottom.
- •If the Version field displays Latest, no u is needed. If the malfunction persists, contact the Mini-Program developer.
- •If the Version field displays New version available, you need to u the Mini-Program as instructed in Step 2.
2. Upe app
- Click Up, and ... is displayed n the interface.
3. Restart the Mini-Program to complete u
- •If the download is successful, the interface will display Restart t the new version. Click Restart to restart the Mini-Program and complete the u.
- •If the download fails, the interface will display . try again. Click the button and the download will be restarted.
After the Mini-Program is restarted, follow Step 1 to check the Mini-Program version. If it indicates the latest version, then the Mini-Program u is complete.