Q: Why can't I use the new features of Mini-Program?
A: It may be because your Mini-Program client is not of the latest version. In this case, you need to manually upgrade your Mini-Program client. The procedure is as follows:
1. Check your Mini-Program client version
- Open the target Mini-Program and click the "..." icon at the top right corner of the Mini-Program interface. Then click About at the bottom.
- •If the Version field displays Latest, no upgrade is needed. If the malfunction persists, contact the Mini-Program developer.
- •If the Version field displays New version available, you need to upgrade the Mini-Program as instructed in Step 2.
2. Upgrade app
- Click Upgrade now, and Downloading... is displayed in the interface.
3. Restart the Mini-Program to complete upgrading.
- •If the download is successful, the interface will display Restart the Mini-Program to try out the new version. Click "Restart" to restart the Mini-Program and complete the upgrading.
- •If the download fails, the interface will display Download failed. Click to try again. Click the button and the download will be restarted.
After the Mini-Program is restarted, follow Step 1 to check the Mini-Program version. If it indicates the latest version, then the Mini-Program upgrading is complete.
💗 If you have more questions, please click on your profile photo - Contact Support to chat with a customer service agent.