Thank you for being with us in 2020!
In 2021, continue to enjoy every step of your exciting journey with Lark.
- •A complete visual overhaul of Lark is here for you to explore.
- •Try the 3 themes in display settings to see which one matches your style.
- •Switch between different statuses or set a custom status to let others know your availability.
- •Enable Dark mode to soothe your eyes in dim light.
- •Bitable's "advanced permissions" allows you to set custom combo of view and edit permissions. Turn it on to share info securely and with flexibility.
- •Fully upgraded Lark account service. Log in to multiple accounts registered with different phone numbers and emails at the same time, switch to any account with easier access and better security.
- •Members in a mailing list can send emails from the mailing list address, after being approved by the administrator.
- •Introducing Subscriptions, a new way to inform communities, share inspiration, and promote organizational culture. Create a subscription account to deliver rich content and connect with your subscribers.
- •Stay focused by muting all @All message notifications and only receive alerts for @Me messages.
- •Document permissions can be restricted so that only the owner can share and download the document.
- •Select your documents in My Space and transfer their ownership in batch with a single click.
- •You can now receive email notifications from Lark Mail Assistant.
- •You can right-click and add images from chats to custom stickers.
- is upgraded. Use a formula to highlight cells and use data bars, color scales, and icon sets to present data in a visually more interesting way.
- • is available in Bitable. You can link 2 databases and record fields to easily sync and track data changes.
- •You can now select an existing document and turn it into a custom template. You can also edit the Docs templates you've saved.
- •. You can add Bitable or other drive files to complete your Wiki.
- •When transferring the ownership of a folder, you can choose to simultaneously of its files and subfolders.
- •Rooms view displays meeting room availability on both desktop and mobile, allowing you to easily schedule meetings.
- •Meeting links can now be synced together with events from Google Calendar to Lark Calendar.
- •You can now .
- •You can enable when scheduling meetings.
- •Minutes supports now. You can easily turn captions on or off with a button.
- •Help desk agents can type /faq to search quick replies in FAQs and then send to chats.
- •Formatting emails is now made easy by Format Painter.
- •You can customize message alignment as left or left and right via Settings > Display.
- •Group owners and group administrators can enable Find group via search to allow anyone within the organization to search, find, and join groups.
- •Topics can now be shared as a card. Others can easily preview the content and open the original post.
- •Livestream hosts can in real time throughout a livestream session.
- •Find an email thread by simply searching for the name of your email contact.
- is available. You can add non-Lark users' contact information to Contacts and easily send emails to them.
- You can adjust the.
- You canin the body of emails to quickly locate information.
- You can swipe chats, documents, and more from left to right into to later follow up on to-dos on mobile.
- The meeting host can such as the number of participants and the time they joined or left a meeting by clicking on the Meetings tab.
- You can open emails in a separate window to efficiently deal with them on desktop.
- You canto quickly find emails.
- You can to efficiently deal with them on desktop.
- Participants can for a better experience in Meetings.
- Click your profile photo on the top left of Lark to easily view profile information.
- Traditional Chinese for users in Hong Kong and Taiwan are now available on Lark.
- You can on mobile.
- You can use keywords to search for information in Bitable on mobile.
- Use full-screen on desktop for a more engaging experience in Meetings.
- The App Directory has a new Solutions section to offer answers to common daily scenarios.
- Lark is fully optimized for Mac with M1 chips, bringing you better performance and less storage usage.
- Participants can send and receive chat messages and reactions in .
- Viewing documents via Magic Share in is available.
- You can manage your emails by logging in to your Lark Mail via third-party email clients.
- You can in chats without compressing them.
- Cache Management in Settings is now called Storage Management, and a is added to easily clear storage space and fix bugs.
- When taking on desktop, you can now pixelate images, add tags, change the color and size of fonts, and more.
- The "New members can see chat history" option can be turned off by group owners.
- You can upload images and videos to Bitable on mobile.
- The new "group administrator" role has been added to group chats. Group owners can assign members as group administrators to help manage groups.
- You can upload images as virtual backgrounds in Meetings on mobile.
- You can in Calendar.
- Help desk administrators can disable agent service, and use smart robots to solve self-service queries.
- • is available! Convert messages directly into tasks to align your to-do list.
- •You can filter your feed by chat type! Select and rearrange filters to keep track of your most important messages.
- • is available! Create your database and display it in Grid, Kanban, Gantt, and Gallery views. You can also configure views and use functions across tables to fulfill your projects' needs.
- •You can now into the cells in Sheets.
- •The TRANSPOSE is available in Sheets! You can manage data more efficiently by switching entire rows or columns of cells with our transposition function.
- •Try out our drawing function in Docs to easily express your ideas on iPad.
- •The host can set that only the presenter can annotate during a meeting.
- •Join meetings easily by clicking the digital meeting ID on mobile.
- •New emojis have arrived! Try out "Yes", "No", "Get" and other emojis to express yourself more efficiently.
- •New shortcuts are available on desktop! Try them out for a smoother Lark experience!
- •A new display for Contacts is here! Try out now for a better experience.
- •Select "Private messages" in notification settings to receive private message notifications only.
- •Use the multiselect feature to quickly select multiple messages in chats.
- •You can now customize the main navigation bar by reordering the items as you like on desktop.
- •You can forward a message thread with just one click.
- •Newly added stickers will appear first on your Custom stickers list. On desktop, right-click a sticker to move it to the front or delete it.
- •With one swipe gesture, you can switch your chat window to full-screen mode or focus mode on iPad.
- •You can on mobile to further boost team collaboration.
- •You can add all members of the departments or groups you manage to a chat.
- •Send files in chats via local area network to save storage space.
- •Easily search information on iPad via the Search button in the upper right corner of a chat.
- •Participants can on mobile.
- •The "show poll results to users" feature is available when using Poll in Docs.
- •You can now hide the control bar in Meetings to focus on a meeting with a bigger screen.
- •Members can submit reports to different heads of department levels using the Report app.
- •You can, add rows and columns to it, and adjust their width using Docs on mobile.
- •Quickly search and select information on iPad using new shortcuts.
- •View, leave and hide comments on the right side of Docs on iPad for a better experience.
- • to receive notifications when their content is updated.
- •Paste web links in documents and convert them into text links or stylish .
- •You can now .
- •Edit each row in card view and share the card as an image or text in Sheets on mobile.
- •by clicking the Meetings tab on the navigation bar.
- •Use the drawing function in Messenger to easily express your ideas on iPad.
- •Select chat messages and easily copy them using the right-click menu on desktop.
- •You can check the number of unread messages for other identities via the navigation bar on desktop or the profile photo on mobile.
- •Use the search feature to find templates in Docs template gallery. You can preview templates via their description and other details.
- •Save frequently used Docs or Sheets as custom templates on mobile, and share them with others.
- •Use the touchpad on iPad to select chat messages and quickly copy them using shortcuts.
- •Use the feature to display the row and column of selected cells in Sheets, using different highlighting colors.
- •You can hide apps in the message field "+" menu and "More" menu beside each message.
- •Adjust the font size on mobile to improve your reading experience.
- •Hover on the meeting room name to via Calendar.
- •Participants can customize for a better meeting experience.
- • to make it easier for recipients to recognize you.
- •The search box on desktop will recommend, by default, content you may want to search for.
- •Open chats or documents as a separate window on iPad to focus on one job, or handle multiple tasks.
- •The feature is available! Group and display information by topic, communicating with people on topics you're all interested in.
- •Use the rich text message feature to enter a title and insert pictures on Lark web.
- •The is available! Insert and edit callout blocks in documents to highlight content with emojis and colors.
- •The is available for users to see who made changes in documents.
- •Insert in Sheets to manage the status of your tasks.
- •Add multiple options in to tag items in Sheets.
- • by inserting a link to a spreadsheet or a specified cell range in Sheets.
- • you want an email to be sent.
- • in an email and automatically add this contact as a recipient.
- •Enable the undo send feature to within your preset time frame.
- •Turn off the audio and just listen to the interpreter when using the during meetings.
- •Copy and paste images between flowcharts across documents, and as images.
- •Directly insert and other web pages into documents.
- •You can now insert videos, Word and PDF files, and other attachments into documents on mobile.
- •When viewing a translated document, in real time. You can also comment on and edit the original text within translation mode, opening up possibilities for multi-language collaboration.
- •You can now respond to in your email. Event schedules will be automatically synced to your Lark Calendar.
- •A "" tab is added to the search box on mobile and iPad to help you easily find what you're looking for.
- •The meeting organizer can now .
- •You can now set your preferred default browser in Settings > Efficiency.
- •You can now modify the expiration date for each group QR code to easily share with others.
- •You can now view your chat, webpage, and files in full screen while using Lark on iPad.
Lark desktop app is now fully compatible with Macbook with M1 chip, and is upgraded to occupy less storage space and offer you a faster startup speed!
- •You can now request the document owner to .
- •A tab for Top Results is newly added to the to easily access various types of content. You can also use Filters to instantly find specific messages or documents.
- •The display of Docs in third-party browsers on mobile is optimized to bring you a better reading experience.
- •You can now see at the bottom of a document, or use a relationship chart to find more related documents.
- •You can now insert and edit in Docs with a variety of options.
- •You can grant permission to departments in your organization to view and edit documents and folders.
- •The host can enable language interpretation and add interpreters during meetings. Participants can listen to different language channels.
- •If your organization's firewall causes issues with video meetings, you can set up a proxy in Settings > Video Meetings.
- •You can now one-by-one forward messages to private or group chats.
- •You can now in Lark Account Security Center.
- •You can now select up to 50 languages in and use Markdown to switch coding languages.
- •You can now insert in Docs to view problem details.