Thank you for being with us in 2020!
In 2021, continue to enjoy every step of your exciting journey with Lark.
- •You can now see at the bottom of a document, or use a relationship chart to find more related documents.
- •You can now insert and edit in Docs with a variety of options.
- •You can grant permission to departments in your organization to view and edit documents and folders.
- •The host can enable language interpretation and add interpreters during meetings. Participants can listen to different language channels.
- •If your organization's firewall causes issues with video meetings, you can set up a proxy in Settings > Video Meetings.
- •You can now one-by-one forward messages to private or group chats.
- •You can now in Lark Account Security Center.
- •You can now select up to 50 languages in and use Markdown to switch coding languages.
- •You can now insert in Docs to view problem details.
- •You can insert Bitables in Docs and Sheets to easily group information in grid and kanban views, and follow up on tasks.
- •You can slide on mobile to comment, copy and cut a paragraph or sheet, and so on.
- •You can export Docs in a Word or PDF file, and Sheets in an Excel file to easily share them with others on mobile.
- •Light mode is now available in video meetings to bring you a brand new user experience.
- •You can now insert images into comments by pasting or uploading them from local files.
- •You can and adjust their size and position.
- •In Sheets, you can precisely batch , or autofit content size in cells.
- •You can now set date reminders for yourself or others in Sheets on mobile.
- •You can directly open and easily use Google Drive via the .
- •You can now insert images or edit fonts when writing reports.
- •You can now easily .
- •The host can enable the for calls and meetings, allowing participants to join only when they obtain permission.
- •The host can now set.
- • is available! You can now filter data in a separate view without affecting others.
- •You can now set for yourself or others in Sheets.
- •You can now draw and insert in Docs to visually represent workflows.
- •You can now insert in Docs to keep track of your tasks.
- •You can now use to insert formulas in Docs.
- •You can now forward approval requests to private or group chats.
- •Lark Help Center is now available in 11 new languages: French, German, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Vietnamese.
- •The new co-host role is added to assist the host in managing calls and meetings.
- •Calls and meetings can now automatically adjust audio volume.
- •You can now anonymously join calls and meetings as a guest user.
- •You can easily show or hide comments in Docs and quickly find the first comment.
- •You can now insert in Docs to keep track of your tasks.
- •You can now draw and insert Flowcharts and UML diagrams in Docs to visually represent workflows.
- •You can now set various cell border styles and colors in Sheets on the mobile app.
- •You can quickly verify your email address in email when logging in or signing up for an account.
- •You can conveniently import your Google contacts when inviting team members by email.
- •New text colors and more highlighting colors are now available in Docs.
- • is launched! Use this feature to highlight cells that meet specific conditions.
- •You can create and manage Lark Questionnaires in Docs.
- •You can fold and hide content under headings when using Docs on the mobile app.
- •You can add, delete, rename, copy and move a sheet on the mobile app.
- •You can recover your account after completing account verification and authentication when you can't obtain the verification code by phone.
- •Docs editing toolbar on the mobile app is optimized with more functions.
- •Lark is now available in 11 new languages: French, German, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese.
- • viewers are now able to send live messages and report inappropriate content.
- • can now be synced to YouTube and Facebook.
- •Users can turn off message notifications in Settings during calls and meetings.
- •Visitors can access Docs via public link and can edit without logging in to Lark.
- •Pictures sent in chats using the mobile app are numbered in order of selection.
- •The display of the … menu in Docs has been optimized.
- •Labs has now super resolution and , which bring you a better meeting experience.
- •You can now use Workplace on iPad.
- •The is enabled by default when entering calls and meetings.
- •You can now choose different layouts for your livestream. are available.
- • is now available when drafting messages in English.
- •Watermarks are kept when exporting Docs as PDF or Word.
- •More date formats are now available in Sheets.
- • are now available in calls and meetings.
- •Livestream can now display all types of files shared using during video meetings.
- •You can add guests by entering their email addresses when creating an event.
- •Magic Share content can be recorded during calls and meetings.
- •The dynamic layout in calls and meetings has been optimized.
- •After rescheduling, Calendar Assistant won't recall the original schedule message.
- •The first person to turn on in a call or meeting will select "a spoken language" for all participants.
V3.26.0 What's New:
- •Lark Mail is fully released. You can enjoy smart, organized inbox; co-compose emails with teammates; and sync everything from third-party email service providers.
- •You can now a call or meeting.
- •You can now share Lark Docs and Sheets, as well as many other files using during calls or meetings. It's now easier to switch between presenters, view at your own pace, and co-edit content.
- •You can now have with English-Chinese translation during calls and meetings. You can also copy subtitles or search them by speaker name or keywords.
- •You can now try out such as video touch-up, background blur, dynamic layout, and reduction of keyboard sounds and background noise during calls and meetings.
- •The host of a call or meeting can now set joining permissions to increase the safety and privacy of the call or meeting.
- •You can now use the integrated chat to send messages and emojis during calls and meetings.
- •You can now generate an ID and link for scheduled meetings ahead of time.
- •You can insert external group cards in Docs to let others easily join external groups.
- •You can add external users as contacts through their profile page in chats, event cards, Docs, calls and meetings. Invitees can go to received requests to view invitation details.
- •You can now share a group link to invite friends to join Lark group chats.
- •You can invite external users to join group chats via group card or .
- •You can invite friends to join your team by sharing a Team Code.
- • You can easily join teams via or Invite QR Code after clicking Join a Team on the sign up page.
- •You can invite Lark users to join your team by sharing a link from Invite on your profile page.
- •You can add people from the External Contacts list when creating a new group chat.
- •You can start or join teams from Create or join a team on your profile page.
- •You can use your current Lark account to join a team via invitation link without verifying your phone number or email address.
- •You can now join a video meeting via link which you can copy and share with others.
- •You can now share your screen in a video meeting on your mobile phone or iPad.
- •Remote control is available when sharing your screen in a video meeting on desktop.
- •Participants can now annotate on a shared screen in a video meeting.
- •You can now share computer audio when sharing your screen in a video meeting.
- •You can mention team members outside a current chat.
- •You can customize settings for calls and meetings.
- •You can now be notified when your connection is unstable during calls and meetings.
- •You can start livestreaming in a one-on-one call.
- •For web version, you can now see the participants list and participate in a live chat when watching a livestream.
- •You can now delete your Personal account when it's no longer needed.
- •You can now directly join existing teams or easily upgrade from Personal to Team Edition.
- •You can create a group from an external event.
- •SSO Login is now available.
- •You can now disable the default Mirror my video setting in a video meeting so your self-view will no longer be horizontally flipped.
- •Calls and meetings are now available on iPad.
- •On mobile devices, you can now mark a chat as done by swiping from left to right and clicking Done.
- •You can now use third-party navigation tools when locating a calendar event location.
- •The user experience has been improved on the iPad platform.
- •Video meetings now support up to 100 participants.
- •Buzz messages are automatically confirmed as read when opened.
- •This new release has improved user experience on iPads (Calls and meetings are coming soon in V3.19).
- •You can now livestream a video meeting.
- •You can now record calls and video meetings.
- •You can now directly create an without having to create a template.
- •During a call or meeting, the control bar automatically disappears only when you're viewing shared content.
- •Docs can now be shared and co-edited during a call or meeting. When a Doc is being shared, participants can choose to scroll through it at their own pace.
- •The new feature Virtual Office offers one-click access in a group chat. It allows up to 50 people in a call. Group members can join a conference anytime and anywhere, no calls or appointments required.
- •Support for translating messages into Thai.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or a meeting ends. Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also reply to an invitation now.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or meeting ends.
- •Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also now reply to an invitation.
- •During a call or meeting, your camera and microphone will now automatically turn off when you answer a phone call.
- •When creating an event, you can now add event guests from meeting groups.
- •Our new Sticker Store is here! Add sticker packs to make your chats more fun and exciting.
- •App Directory is coming to mobile. Now you can browse and get apps directly on your phone or tablet.
- •Minimize video meetings to a floating window, and you can see the attendees or the shared screen.
- •Optimized layout for video meetings. When there are only two people left in a meeting, the video is displayed picture-in-picture.
- •When signing up new users, administrators can now send a team code or a QR code. Anyone with the codes can use them to automatically join the team.
- •Our new Sticker Store is here! packs to make your chats more fun and exciting.
- •You can now view files that are attached to an event.
- •Pop-up windows are now consistent across calls and meetings.
- •If a video meeting is locked, full, or for any reason you can't join it, you'll now be notified in advance.
- •If the app goes to the background during a video meeting, your video stream is now automatically paused.
- •We've refreshed the icons for audio devices in calls and meetings.
- •During a video meeting, the active speaker will always be displayed on the primary screen.
- •When you’re switching between chats, you’ll now be brought back to where you left off.
- •Group administrators can view the sharing history of the group.
- •Users can reply to the event organizer regarding to the RSVP status.
- •You can now send a message to the event organizer on why you can or can't make it.
- •You can now view the schedules of other members within chat, and create an event invite.
- •When the app’s notification permissions are disabled, the system reminders the users.
- •Group admin can view group's sharing history of invitations or QR codes.
- •Simultaneous voice and text is now supported when sending voice message.
- •Landscape mode is now supported in video meetings.
- •You can now add multiple teammates into your organization within the application.
- •Lark now supports importing from phone contacts.
- •You can now revoke your own invitation to a group chat and remove the invited person.
- •We've added the Do Not Disturb mode. When it's turned on, you won't receive notifications other than Buzz messages, video and voice calls.
- •The voice recording feature is improved.
- •You can now create an external group from an internal group by adding external members to it. The chat history will be forwarded to the group created.
- •You can now invite more people to join or view the other person’s screen sharing during a video call.
- •You can set working hours in the calendar.
- •You can now filter URL messages in the search result.
- •You can now see the confirmation status from each recipient of your Buzz messages.
- •There's a new start experience for first-time users. Get up to speed on Lark features in under one minute.
- •You can search content in messages, Drive and apps.
- •You can filter message search results by sender, time sent and group names.
- •A bug where message card text would be cut off is now fixed.
- •A bug where message cards flickered while scrolling is now fixed.
- •Apps show up in search results now.
- •Docs has been upgraded to Drive (cloud storage) with added functionality.
- •Users on the Business plan can claim unattended meeting rooms.
- •Users can choose to only get notifications for Buzz and @mention messages.
- •Doc users can now edit and delete their own comments.
- •Users can create and configure a new calendar.
- •Feed preview support for reactions received in group chats is added.
- •When a message includes a Drive URL, the URL is replaced with the file name.
- •Users can filter search results by Doc owners or file types in Drive.
- •Sheet Details is added to Sheets to display the number of page views and viewers.
- •Commenting in table cells is added to Docs.
- •You can now easily view your participants schedules and set up events based on their availability when creating a calendar event.
- •Group admins can limit the capability of sending messages to specific group members.
- •Voice recording feature is improved, and dragging the progress bar while playing is now supported.
- •Forwarding voice messages is now supported.
- •Searching the content of cards and embedded messages is now supported.
- •In Docs, Document Details has been added to display the number of page views and viewers.
- •Lark is now available in Japanese. Go to Settings to choose the language.
- •Group announcements now support real-time collaboration and rich-text content.
- •You can now change calendar event organizers by transferring events.
- •You can now change the first day of week to Monday, Saturday or Sunday in Calendar.
- •Improved the design of control buttons for video calling.
- •Calendar subscription is supported.
- •Dark mode for event color is supported.
- •Reduced brightness for past event colors.
- •Lark now supports password login.
- •Lark now supports two-factor authentication.
- •Sheet now supports selecting multiple cells.
- •Doc now supports character finding.
- •The operation experience of message card is improved.
- •Calendar settings are now available.
- •We've added month view to Calendar.
- •You can now notify other participants when creating or editing events.
- •We now support rich-text editing when creating events.
- •We've improved the display format of meeting rooms.
- •If an event reminder is closed, the users in the meeting will be notified that it's closed.
- •Improved search speed.
- •You can now view another user's profile in system messages.
- •Meeting rooms can now be booked for the full day.
- •Your Calendar now automatically switches when your device's time zone changes.
- •You can now hide your alias in private chat.
- •URL search is now supported.
- •You can now favorite or delete messages using multi-select.
- •You can now share Docs across tenants, and share them with external contacts.
- •Doc permissions can now be set across tenants.
- •Docs now support opening documents in browser.
- •We've added an additional entrypoint for messages that are Marked for Later.
- •You can now view event details by clicking the event notification.
- •You can now open hyperlinks in Drive.
- •Participants can now edit individual events that are recurring and save their edits as exceptions.
- •We've improved how events display under list view.
- •You can now share and save group QR codes.
- •We've added the Pin feature. You can now pin important chats in your groups at your convenience.
- •Added a sidebar in chats.
- •You can now search your Chat Box.
- •We've improved the display for event notifications.
- •Event participants can now add meeting rooms.
- •You can now view all pictures in the history of your chats.
- •You can now move low priority chats to Chat Box.
- •You can now invite all group members as event participants respectively.
- •Docs now supports @mention groups, and you can now close notifications when other members and groups are mentioned. Automatic authorization is supported when you @mention members in Docs.
- •Docs now support when you copy content in comments.
- •You can now request permissions in Docs.
- •We've improved your sheet editing experience in Docs.
- •Some bugs in Doc's permission modules and international texts are fixed.
- •You can now search for message history, Docs and documents in chats.
- •You can now mark chats for later.
- •You can now share your events to your contacts or groups.
- •Calendar now supports list view.
- •Users in different companies now can communicate with each other.
- •Docs now supports moving documents or folders to Shared Folders. You can now adjust line-height, column width, delete or add rows.
- •Group owners can now recall group members' messages.
- •Messages now support translation between Chinese and English.
- •You can now go to someone's profile by clicking their name in an event card.
- •Chats now support quick send to Docs.
- •Home layout is improved: Moved Docs entrance to Home. My Space was moved to the upper right of Home. Inbox was moved to the upper left of Home.
- •Docs layout: My Docs, Shared Drives and Recent were moved to the upper left.
- •You can now share documents to yourself.
- •You can now send feedback to us about the quality of calls.
- •The animation speed and download speed is improved.
- •The display of messages is improved.
- •The event editing logic is improved.
- •The event detail page notes is improved.
- •The display order of event organizers is improved.
- •You can now share photos, documents and websites on Lark.
- •Group owner can now configure message notification when there's someone new in the group or quits the group.
- •Docs now support sharing folders.
- •Doc lists now supports faster loading speed.
- •Doc lists now supports swiping to share.
- •Doc lists now support permission setting.
- •Participants can now create meeting groups when creating events.
- •The format of the Accept, Reject and Pending prompts on the bottom of event detail page is improved.
- •Some bugs in Meeting Group feature are fixed.
- •User's visual experience when viewing images in Docs is improved.
- •The display order of subscribed calendars is improved.
- •Some bugs in events are fixed.
- •Some bugs in Docs toolbar on iOS 10 are fixed.
- •Some bugs regarding comments and gestures in Docs causing the program to fail are fixed.