Have you mastered the basic operation of Lark Docs? Do you want to further improve your creation efficiency? Let's learn the advanced skills of Lark Docs together!
Markdown and shortcuts
Docs supports rich and fast operations and provides an efficient editing experience.
- •Use shortcut keys to complete undo, redo, search, new, and other high-frequency operations.
- •Use Markdown syntax to insert ordered or disordered lists, references, multi-level headers, text formats, delete or split lines, and many more.
- •To view the shortcuts and Markdown syntax list, you can press [⌘+/] or [Ctrl+/], or hover over the ? icon in the lower right corner of the page.
Find and replace
- •Find: to quickly search for a document, table, or folder, you can click on the search box on the homepage, click the 🔍 on the upper right corner of the document and press [⌘+Shift+F] or [Ctrl+Shift+F].
- •Replace: Click ... in the upper left corner of the document or table and click Find and replace. Find a specific field in the document and replace it.
Version history and comment history
- •Version history: Click the ... on the upper right corner of the document and click Version history to view all the records on this document. You can also click More actions on the right side of the box and click Restore to recover from previous changes.
- •Comment history: Click the ... on the upper right corner of the document and click Comment history to view all archived comments. You can also click Reopen on the right of a previous comment to recover from previous changes.
- •Click Start presentation on the upper right corner of a document, or use the shortcut ⌘ + Shift + P (Windows F5)to enter presentation mode.
- •Presentation mode defaults to full-screen. Click comment on the upper right corner to show or hide comments.
- •Click Slide mode on the upper right corner of a document to break a full-screen into a slide presentation.
View document details
Click the ... icon - Document details on the upper right corner of a document to view information such as the document owner, creation date and time, word count, number of viewers, and more.
Easily set document permissions such as to read, edit, comment, share, export, copy, print, create copies, and more.
By default, these rights are set by the enterprise administrator, and include whether documents are allowed to be shared outside the enterprise and whether link sharing is on (accessible to anyone who has the link).
- •Set default access permissions for all:
Click your profile photo - Settings on the upper right corner of the Lark Docs homepage to modify default access permission for new documents.
- •Set access for a single document:
Click Share - Settings on the upper right corner of the specific document you want to modify permissions.
You can also transfer ownership of documents by clicking the Share button. Click on the collaborator list in the upper right corner, and then adjust permissions to Set as owner for the user you wish to transfer ownership to.
Export and print
Export documents & forms
Click the ... icon - Export as in the upper right corner to export a document as Word or PDF file.
Click the ... icon - Export as in the upper right corner to export a sheet as Excel or CSV file.
Click the ... icon - Print on the upper right corner of a document to print documents directly. It supports different print options and previews.
Export or print permission
Click Share - Settings -Security Settings on the upper right corner of the document to select who can copy, print and export. Users without certain permissions will not find the corresponding function buttons such as export or print.
Move and delete
- •Move one file: Enter the document and click the ... icon - Add to folder on the upper right corner. Alternatively, click Add to on the upper left corner and select the location you want to move this file to.
- •Move files in bulk: Go to My Space and click the check box that appears on the left of each document you want to select as you hover your mouse over them. Once selected, click Add to folder in the lower part and select the new folder to complete the transfer.
- •Delete one file: Enter the document and click the ... icon - Delete in the upper right corner. Then Confirm to complete the action.
- •Delete files in bulk: in My Space or Shared Space, click the check box that appears on the left of each document you wish to select as you hover your mouse over them. Once selected, click Delete.
The deleted files will be stored in the recycle bin for 30 days. They will be deleted permanently once they pass the deadline. Click here for more details. details of the deleted file
Click the ? icon on the lower right corner of a document to obtain assistance by contacting Help Center or Customer Service.