After you turn on notifications, you will receive notifications when you get new emails. And the red badge will indicate the number of unread emails. In addition, new email notifications also support Lark Mail Assistant message reminders.
- 1.Click Email Settings to enter the Settings page.
- 2.Turn on New email notification. Switch on the New email notifications toggle. Select Banner messages as the notification format. A reminder will pop up when a new email arrives, and the number of unread emails will be indicated by a red figure.
- 3.Select Chat messages. The Mail Assistant will send you a reminder via chats whenever you receive a new email.
- 4.Now you will receive notifications when you get new emails. And the red badge will let you know how many emails you haven't read.
- 1.Click icon at the top left to open the navigation bar. Then click the Settings button.
- 2.Turn on New email notification, and you will be able to receive notifications when you get new emails. The notification form can be Banners or Chat message.