Filters can help you automatically sort incoming emails, such as delete emails or add labels. With Lark's powerful filtering capacity, you can organize your emails efficiently. Filters are currently only available on desktop.
- 1.Click Auto Filters > Create filter to enter the next page.
- 2.Enter the filter name, and set the conditions and actions for the filter.
- 3.Click Create, and the filter will take effect right away.
Create a filter quickly based on a certain email
- 1.Click ··· > Filter messages like these to enter the next page.
- 2.The system will automatically fill in the filter conditions. You can make any necessary adjustments and select the corresponding actions. Click Create and the filter will take effect right away.
- 3.Hover over the filter to disable, edit or delete filter.
- 4.You can also click ⋮⋮ button on the left to drag the filters to adjust filter order.