Teams can sync existing email service to Lark so that members can send and receive emails directly on Lark. Lark Mail are deeply integrated with Lark Calendars, Docs and Messenger, making it easier for teams to communicate and collaborate.
- 1.Enter Service Management, go to Link to Gmail service, and click Configure Now.
- 2.Click Add Domain and enter the domain name.
- 3.Click Configure, select users or departments that can access the email feature.
- 4.Click Submit to complete the configuration.
- 5.Go to the In-App Navigation Bar, click Edit Navigation, and add Email to the Global Navigation or Quick Navigation.
- 6.Now you have linked the email service, members can see the Email icon on Lark. Once members get linked to business email, they can use the email service on Lark.
Q: Is there any storage limit for Lark Mail?