Lark Mail is deeply integrated with Lark Calendars, Docs and Messengers. With Lark Mail, team members can directly manage their emails on Lark without downloading another app, which makes it easier for teams to communicate and collaborate.
Lark Mail uses the same edition as Lark, and the free edition has 500 for more details.
- 1.Enter Admin, select Mail and click Service Management. Go to Lark Business Mail and click Configure Now.
- 2.Select how you'd like to enable email service. Select option 1 if you want to migrate email history, otherwise please select option 2.
- 3.Enter the domain name and the source email service provider, and click Confirm.
Note: The TXT record is used to prove that your domain belongs to your organization. The MX record is used to notify the domain service provider to use the domain for Lark Mail service.
- 5.After adding records, go back to Lark Admin and click Verify Domain Ownership.
Note: The setup can take 10 minutes to 24 hours to take effect. After confirming that the setup is correct, you can wait for a while and verify again later.
- 6.After verification, go to Member and Department, and assign business email addresses to team members.
Note: Only those who are assigned business email address can see the email icon
- 7.(Optional) Go to In-App Navigation Bar, click Edit Navigation, and add Email to Global navigation or Quick navigation.
- 8.Click Start Now to start email migration
- 9.After the migration is completed, go to the domain service provider's admin, add relevant records, and click Verify Now.
Note: The setup can take 10 minutes to 24 hours to take effect. You can wait for a while and verify again later.
- 10.Once verified, the Lark Mail setup is completed. You can disable your previous email service and start using Lark Mail.
Is there any storage limit for Lark Mail?
Lark Mail offers each tenant 500GB of mail storage for free. When the storage is insufficient, you can purchase extra services.
What if the verification takes more than 24 hours and still fails?
- 1.Make sure that all record parameters are configured correctly.
- 2.Contact customer service of the domain provider to ensure that the records are in effect.
- 3.If you've done the above and still fail, please contact Customer Service.