Administrator needs to assign business email address to members so that they can use Lark Mail.
Assign email address to a single member
- 1.The administrator goes to Admin, select Member and Department, and click Add Members.
- 2.Enter the business email address.
Note: Business email address cannot be duplicated. Once assigned, the business email address cannot be changed.
- 3.Click Done, and the member can use Lark Mail.
Batch assign business email addresses
- 1.The administrator goes to Admin, select Member and Department.
- 2.Click Batch Import/Edit.
- 3.Download the template.
- 4.Assign email addresses to members who need to use Lark Mail.
- 5.Upload the form and confirm.
Q: What to do with members' emails after they resign?
A: After the members resign, their emails will be kept. Currently there is no way to manage these emails, but features to process resigned members' emails will be available soon. Please stay tuned.