You can migrate emails from your email service to Business Mail through IMAP. After the migration is completed, you can disable the source mail service and enjoy Business Mail.
- 1.Go to Admin and click Settings. Select Data Migration and click Email migration.
- 2.Start Migration and select the target domain to migrate. Click Next.
- 3.Select the source email service provider and provide relevant verification information. After filling all the information, click Next.
Note: You need to get the source email server address and port from the source email Admin. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service of the source email provider.
- 4.Set task deadlines and notification methods, and team members need to complete migration before the deadline. Click Next.
Note: Once you click Next, members will receive notifications immediately
- 5.Now you have successfully started migration. Click View Migration Status to view the progress of members' migration.
Q: Is there any storage limit for Mail?
A: Mail offers each tenant 500GB of mail storage for free. When the storage is insufficient, you can purchase extra services.
Q: What if the verification takes more than 24 hours and still fails?
- 1.Make sure that all record parameters are configured correctly.
- 2.Contact customer service of the domain provider to ensure that the records are in effect.
- 3.If you've done the above and still fail, please contact Customer Service.