You can now use the Attendance app on your mobile phone to easily view the attendance data of an individual or the team.
- 1.View personal report
Attendance group members can view their attendance statistics. Open Attendance app - Report, click Personal report on the top left corner to:
- •Switch the month and check the attendance data by month
- •Select a date and check the attendance situation of the date
- 2.View group report
Administrators can view the attendance situation of the department/attendance group. Open Attendance app - Report, click Group report on the top left corner to view attendance statistics by day, by week, or by month:
- •Daily report: Select a specific date to view the attendance summary and ranking. Click View details to view the attendance data list
- •Weekly report / Monthly report: Select a specific period to view the attendance summary and ranking of this period
- 1.Department owners can check department statistics (corresponding to the organization of Admin)
- 2.Attendance administrators and attendance group owners can check group statistics
- 3.Send statistics message
Open Attendance app - Settings, turn on the Attendance Report setting:
- •Weekly report: The Attendance Bot will send personal attendance weekly reports on every Monday after turning on.
- •Monthly report: The Attendance Bot will send personal attendance monthly reports at the beginning of each month after turning on.