Help Desk is a platform developed by Lark for enterprises to integrate internal intelligent service accounts. It combines customer service provided by system auto-response and agent to provide enterprise services. Employees can help themselves through the Help Desk. If you would like to use this function, please contact our Customer Support.
Ticket will be auto-created when users chat with agent. In Ticket Center, administrator can view ticket information, and export historical data to improve agent efficiency.
1. Create Ticket
Users can select Contacts - Help Desk, then use the search bar to look for a specific Help Desk. Once you click Help Desk and start chatting with agent, a ticket will be auto-created.
2. View Ticket
Click Ticket Center to view both agent ticket and bot ticket. On the ticket information page, click Filter.
- •Click Sources, and select App / Website, to check source of tickets.
- •Enter agent/user name to locate agent/user ticket and check ticket information
- •Click Satisfaction, and select accordingly to filter ticket by user satisfaction.
- •Click Date Range, to view ticket information within selected date range.
- •Click an individual ticket to enter ticket information page. Add tags for this ticket so that you can do "search by category" to check that specific ticket in the future.
3. Export Ticket
Click Export, and your tickets in the last 1 month will be exported by default. To export tickets within a certain date range, simply set the respective date range accordingly.
Note: We highly recommend that you limit the number of exported tickets within 5000.
💕 If this article does not solve your problem, you can click on your profile photo - Contact Support to find answers