Webhook triggers are used to send messages between apps and Lark, improving the user experience within the platform. The Webhook function in Lark Flow provides a URL, and by setting this URL in another app that supports Webhook message notifications, you can send messages from the app to Lark Flow. For more information about how to use Lark Flow, see
Papertrail provides the Webhook method to send notifications for alarms set by users, see the Papertrail Webhook official documentation. Lark Flow is a tool to create a workflow that allows you to summarize all external information in Lark.
1. Open Lark Flow.
2. Select Papertrail.
3. Select Create.
4. Select a trigger.
5. Copy the Webhook address on the Settings page.
Configure in Papertrail
2. Select a group on the Dashboard.
3. Click Create Search.
4. Set the Search name and query statement.
5. Find the Webhooks section and select Webhook on the Create an Alert page.
6. Configure alarm options:
- •For Frequency, we suggest setting 1 minute.
- •For Trigger when, we suggest selecting at least 1 new events match. This means a notification is sent even if there is only one log record.
- •For URL, enter the URL copied from Lark Flo.
- •Do not select the Send only counts option.
7. Click Create Alert to complete the configuration.
Configure in Lark Flow
- 1.Return to the Lark Flow page
- 3.Select the appropriate Message Content.
- 4.Click the Add Variable button to add the log content pushed by Papertrail or other information.
- 5.Save it in Lark Flow or continue to add more actions.
- 6.Select the previously configured Search and click Edit in the Papertrail dashboard.
- 7.Select the Trigger webhook on the Alerts page.
- 8.Click it to go to the Configuration page.
- 9.Click Send Test Data at the very bottom of the Configuration page. If you receive a Lark message, this shows the configuration works.
You've enabled members in your organization to be more efficient in their work!