This article describes how to authorize Lark Flow to use GitLab. This will allow Lark Flow to push all relevant GitLab messages to Lark, improving collaboration and management efficiency along with the user experience.
- 2.Find the GitLab connection portal.
- 3.Click the Try It button to go to the GitLab usage page.
- 4.Click the Please Select Account button to add a GitLab account.
- 5.Click Add an account to go to the GitLab authorization page.
- 2.Go to the User Settings page and select Applications in the column on the left to go to the Settings page.
- 3.Set your own Name. In the example below, we use the name "Lark Flow".
- 4.Enter the Redirect URI:
- Select api and read_user in the Scopes field. Click Save application.
Save the Application ID and Secret Token for use shortly.
Enter Application ID and Secret token in Lark Flow to allow it to access GitLab pages.
Return to the GitLab page and click Authorize in the prompt box to grant authorization.