I. What is Express Attendance?
- 1.You need to log in to mobile app as normal and make sure the app is normally running.
- 3.Make sure you do so within the Express Attendance time range:
- •Express clock-in: the earliest clock-in time of a shift to one hour after the clock-in time.
- •Express clock-out: clock-out time to the latest clock-out time of shift.
If the administrator sets the attendance method as GPS-based, the shift start time to 9:00, and the earliest clock-in time to 8:00, you will be automatically clocked in by opening when you arrive at the workplace between 8:00-10:00.
- 1.Your Express Attendance clock-in time is the first time recorded when all the above conditions are met. You can manually modify the information in the Attendance app to update your clock in/out time.
- 2.If you arrive at the attendance location before the earliest clock-in time, you won't be clocked in. You should wait until the earliest clock-in time and then open the
- 3.You have to manually clock in/out with the Attendance app when you want to clock in/out outside the attendance time range, such as one hour after the clock-in time or before the clock-out time.
- 4.Express Attendance isn't available on the desktop app.
- 5.Express Attendance isn't available for flexible shifts.
III. Security Guarantee
- 1.You can turn on or turn off Express Attendance at any time without the restriction of your administrator or attendance manager.
- 2.The Attendance app will access your location or Wi-Fi network only when you use Lark within a specified time range. The app stops accessing your location or network after you clocked in/out.