External users can now be added as contacts in a conversation, event, Doc, call or meeting on the contact card page. The invited user can click the contact request to view the invitation details.
Roles: Administrators, employees Released on: May 31, 2020 Version: 3.25
Join a team quickly
- 1.Team code password feature was added. You can invite friends to a team by sharing the team code password. . Team code password is a more convenient way of inviting friends.
- 2.The Join team option was added on the registration page. You can enter a team code or scan the QR code to join a team directly.
- 3.The invitation feature on Lark mobile app was added. You can use the Invite option on the personal home page to invite friends to a team.
- 4.The external contacts list was added to the interface of inviting users to a new group.
- 5.You can quickly create a team by using the Join or create team option on the personal home page.
- 6.When users visit a team invitation link on Lark mobile app, they can quickly join the team using the current account, without the need to verify their mobile number or email address.
Roles: Administrators, employees Released on: May 13, 2020 Version: 3.24
Upgrade the path of joining a team
All users can directly join a specified team, and the procedure for upgrading Personal to the Team version becomes more convenient.
Roles: Administrators, employees Released on: March 15, 2020 Version: 3.20
Log in via SSO
SSO login is now supported.
Roles: Administrators, employees Released on: Monday, March 9, 2020 Version: 3.19
For more information about the procedure, see .
- •When the notification feature is disabled by default by the mobile phone system, we'll notify you to enable notifications when you log in.
- •You can batch add members to an organization, and add colleagues and friends from contacts, without going to the Admin site.
- •The feature of withdrawing group invitation was added. You can withdraw your invitations to a user to remove the user from a group.
1019.07.28 Version 3.4
- •(PC only) Desktop: You can batch add members to an organization without going to the Admin site.
- •(iOS and Android only) Desktop: You can batch add members to an organization, and add colleagues and friends from contacts, without going to the Admin site.
- •A Do Not Disturb mode was added. You won't receive notifications other than those for urgent messages or video and voice calls.
- •New user guide and instruction tasks were available to help users understand and master the features of the office suite in one minute.
- •Text truncation on message cards under some circumstances was fixed.
- •The problem of blinking message cards when the cards are scrolled up or down under some circumstances was fixed.
- •Settings were categorized and the settings page layout was optimized.
- •You can reply to and resolve card comments on a Doc.
- •The real information of users on call can be hidden, and the interactions when a service is ended was optimized.
- •The SOS link was added to the bottom of the home page.
- •Login problem in iOS 10.1 was solved.
- •You can mute the tone by clicking the lock screen button.
- •The login procedure was upgraded to password-based logins, supporting two-factor authentication (password + verification code) for logins.
- •The interaction methods of message cards were optimized.
- •The new brand Lark and its logo were launched.
- •You can quickly switch between identities to save time.
- •The new user wizard style was optimized.
- •The startup process was optimized, so that users can see messages more quickly with a shorter wait time for message loading.
- •You can share and save group QR codes.
- •Homepage layout adjustment: The link to Docs was moved to the home page; “Me” was moved to the top right corner of the home page; “Inbox” was moved to the top left corner of the home page.