External users were supported to be added as contacts in a conversation, appointment, Doc, call, or meeting on the contact card page. The invited user can click the contact request to view the invitation details.
Roles: administrators, employees Released on: May 31, 2020 Version: 3.25
Join a team quickly
- 1.The team code password feature was added. You can invite friends to a team by sharing the team code password.
- 2.The “Join team” option was added on the registration page. You can enter a team code or scan the QR code to join a team directly.
- 3.The invitation feature on the mobile client of Lark was added. You can use the “Invite” option on the personal home page to invite friends to a team.
- 4.The external contacts list was added to the interface of inviting users to a new group. You can add contacts to invite to the group quickly.
- 5.You can quickly create a team by using the “Join or create team” option on the personal home page.
- 6.When users visit a team invitation link on the mobile client of Lark, they can join the team quickly using the current account, without the need to verify their mobile numbers or email addresses.
Roles: administrators, employees Released on: May 13, 2020 Version: 3.24
Upgrade the path of joining a team
All users can directly join a specified team on the client, and the procedure for upgrading the personal version to the team version becomes more convenient.
Roles: administrators, employees Released on: March 15, 2020 Version: 3.20
Log in via SSO
Support SSO logins
Roles: administrators, employees Released on: Monday, March 9, 2020 Version: 3.19
For more information about the procedure, see .
October 17, 2019
- •When the notification feature is disabled by default by the mobile phone system, we will notify you to enable notifications at your logins to apps.
August 13, 2019
- •You can batch add members to an organization and add colleagues and friends from contacts, without going to the admin site for administrators.
- •The feature of withdrawing “group invitation” was added. You can withdraw your invitations to a user to remove the user from a group.
July 28, 2019 Version 3.4
- •(PC only) Desktop client: You can batch add members to an organization without going to the admin site for administrators.
- •(iOS and Android only) Desktop You can batch add members to an organization and add colleagues and friends from contacts, without going to the admin site for administrators.
July 24, 2019
- •A Do Not Disturb mode was added. You will not receive notifications other than those for urgent messages or video and voice calls in the Do Not Disturb mode.
June 13, 2019
- •New user guide and instruction tasks were available to help them understand and master the features of the office suite within one minute.
- •The text truncation on message cards under some circumstances was fixed.
- •The problem of blinking message cards when the cards are scrolled up or down under some circumstances was fixed.
May 29, 2019
- •Settings were categorized and settings page layout was optimized.
March 27, 2019
- •You can reply to and resolve card comments on a Doc.
- •The real information of the users on call can be hidden, and the interactions when a service is ended was optimized.
- •The SOS link was added to the bottom of the home page.
- •Login problem in iOS 10.1 was solved.
March 5, 2019
- •You can mute the tone by clicking the lock screen button.
February 16, 2019
- •The login procedure was upgraded to password-based logins, supporting two-factor authentication (password + verification code) for logins.
- •The interaction methods of message cards were optimized.
January 17, 2019
- •The new Chinese brand “Lark” and its logo were launched.
January 6, 2019
- •You can quickly switch between their identities to save the login complexity.
- •The new user wizard style was optimized.
- •The startup process was optimized, so that users can see messages more quickly with a shorter wait time for message loading.
October 26, 2018
- •You can share and save group QR codes.
September 18, 2018
- •Homepage layout adjustment: The link to Docs was moved to the home page; “Me” was moved to the top right corner of the home page; “Inbox” was moved to the top left corner of the home page.