This document describes how to manage user groups on the Lark Admin. By reading this document, you will quickly learn how to create and manage user groups, allowing you to manage work more conveniently and efficiently.
Note: This feature is still in grayscale, if you'd like to try it, please contact our customer service or sales staff.
I. Function Overview
- •Admins with contact management permissions can create and manage user groups on the Lark Admin.
- •User groups allow you to set usage permissions for certain users. For example, you can allow the members of a certain user group to use a certain application or prohibit the members of a user group from accessing sensitive information on the business cards of other users.
After entering the Lark interface, click the Admin portal in the profile photo pop-up to jump to the Lark Admin interface.
Log in to the and click Organization > User Group to jump to the user group details page.
Click the + symbol in the bottom-left corner to go to the add user group interface.
In the Add user group pop-up box, enter the user group name and select the members to be added to the user group.Then, create the user group.
Click the button to the right of the user group and select "Edit user group" to go to the user group editing interface. You can change the user group name in the pop-up box.
Select "Delete user group" and click "Confirm" to delete the group.
To add new members to a user group, select the user group and click the Add Members button.
On the add members interface, you can add members by the following methods.
- 1.Use the search box to search for users to add by their exact names, email addresses, and phone numbers
- 2.Open a department or sub-department to locate the users to add
- 3.Select all the direct members of a department to add them all to the user group
After adding members, click Confirm.
To delete members from a user group, select the user group and check the member or members to remove and click Remove Members. Or, click the delete button after a member to remove a single member.
👏Congratulations, you now understand how to create and manage user groups. Now you can get to work!
💕Lark is here to help you make each day a great day at the office. For more Lark tips, bookmark and click Lark Office Tricks.