This article introduces the specific steps of setting up employee session permissions in Lark management background. By reading this article, you will quickly master the operating methods for managing conversational permissions between employees, making management more convenient and efficient.
Note: This feature is still in grayscale, if you'd like to try it, please contact our customer service or sales staff.
The administrator can set whether employees can initiate conversations with other employees on the Lark client. Including the following situations
For example, if you set that A cannot initiate a chat with B, however, B initiates a chat with A, their conversation is no longer restricted by the rule.
- 2.Click Security > User Permissions > Chat Permissions to go to the chat permissions settings page.
Manage Chat Permissions
- 1.Click Edit in the top-right corner to enter the editing mode.
- 2.Select departments or user groups and the relevant actions:
- ◦send drive assistant’s notification
- 3.Choose Can or Can’t so that it will take effect according to the rules when you click Save.
- As the example in the picture below: the users from Admin department cannot create chat, send buzz and create group with Amy.
Verify Chat Permissions
- 1.Use the Permission Check Tool to check whether the permissions you have set function as expected.
- 2.Click Permission Check Tool to open the Permission Check Tool window.
- 3.Enter the subject and object username.
- 4.Click Vertify to see what actions the selected subject can perform with respect to the selected object.
👏Congratulations, you now understand how to manage chat permissions. Now you can get to work!
💕Lark is here to help you make each day a great day at the office. For more Lark tips, bookmark and click Lark Office Tricks.