This article summarizes new core features and feature optimizations of Calendar.
Suspend meeting rooms
- •Administrators can temporarily suspend a meeting room due to repair work or special events.
- •Members won't be able to book the room during the time it's suspended, and those who have booked the room will be notified.
Released on: March 26, 2021
Set meeting room reservation scope
- •When a meeting room is for the exclusive reservation of certain departments or members, administrators can set the meeting room reservation scope so only certain members can reserve it.
- •Then, members within reservation permissions can open their calendar to search for and reserve the meeting room. Members outside of the scope won't be able to find this meeting room.
Released on: March 16, 2021
View meeting room information in Calendar
- •When meeting rooms are added to Calendar, hover over or tab a meeting room name to view its capacity, devices, and other details. You can also filter meeting rooms by capacity and device.
Version: 3.44.0 Released on: March 10, 2021
Select or change the calendar of an event
- •When creating an event, you can select its calendar, categorizing and managing related events.
- •You can also move an existing event to another calendar.
Released on: January 28, 2021
Sync Exchange Calendar with Lark Calendar
- •Company administrators can synchronize all employee's Exchange Calendar data with Lark Calendar.
- •All changes will be synced to employees Exchange Calendar, and all changes made in Exchange Calendar will be synced to Lark as well.
Version: 3.38.0 Released on: December 16, 2020
Set room reservation time
- •In Lark Admin, you can set the available hours, the maximum available meeting duration in a single reservation, and the maximum lead time on a reservation of a room to prevent wasting room resources and costs, improving room service efficiency.
Version: 3.35.0 Released on: October 16, 2020
Add Calendar task participants by email
Version: 3.27.0 Released on: July 16, 2020
Once changes are made in an event, notifications based on the original event won’t be withdrawn
Version: 3.25.0 Released on: June 28, 2020
Add external contacts on a user’s contact card page
You can add external users as contacts in an event via contact cards. The added user can click the contact request to view the details.
Version: 3.25.0 Released on: June 16, 2020
Get meeting IDs and links via event cards
Before a meeting starts, you can get the meeting link or ID via the event card on your mobile app.
Version: 3.25.0 Released on: June 16, 2020
Chinese lunar calendar is added
Chinese lunar calendar was added for users to choose their preferences.
Version: 3.24.0 Released on: June 1, 2020
External calendar now supports creating meeting groups
Version: 3.19.0 Released on: March 9, 2020
Third-party maps are supported
When you view an event, you can click on a location to be redirected to a third-party map.
Version: 3.18.3 Released on: February 26, 2020
Add a meeting group as a participant of an event
Version: 3.16.0 Released on: January 20, 2020
December 23, 2019
- •Attachments can be used in an event to allow meeting participants to download files and be better prepared.
October 17, 2019
- •You can reply to the participation status of a specific Calendar event. If they decide to decline the event, they can directly indicate the reason in the reply to the inviter.
- •You can quickly view the status of group members (busy or available) in the right sidebar of the chat interface, and create events. This can make meeting invitations more efficient.
June 30, 2019
- •Setting working hours is supported.
May 29, 2019
- •Enterprise Edition users enjoy priority to use meeting rooms that have been booked but aren't in use.
May 17, 2019
- •You can create new calendars and configure a single calendar.
April 27, 2019
- •You can check whether participants are busy or available when creating an event.
March 27, 2019
- •You can transfer events to change organizers.
- •You can set Monday, Saturday, or Sunday as the first day of the week.
March 5, 2019
- •You can subscribe to calendars.
- •Dark mode of Calendar was supported.
- •The brightness of past events can be reduced in Calendar.
January 17, 2019
- •You can invite external contacts or groups to an event.
- •You can copy the information on the event details page.
- •The style of the event details page was optimized.
January 6, 2019
- •The interaction experience of clicking the calendar icon was optimized.
- •Schedule settings were optimized.
December 22, 2018
- •The link to Calendar settings was added to system settings.
- •The monthly view was added to Calendar.
- •You can choose whether to send notifications to other participants when they create or modify an event.
- •Event descriptions support more text editing forms.
- •The display format of meeting room names was optimized.
- •When users close an event reminder card, the card will be closed synchronously on other clients.
- •You can book meeting rooms for a whole day in Calendar.
- •Calendar can switch to the time zone of the device automatically.
November 10, 2018
- •You can click the reminder push message of an event to enter its details page.
- •Docs support saving edits on a repeated event only once, so that edits won’t apply to all repeated events.
- •The display logic of events and red lines in the list view was optimized.
October 26, 2018
- •The display of event reminder messages was optimized.
- •Event participants can add meeting rooms.
October 10, 2018
- •You can invite an individual member of a group to participate in an event.
September 18, 2018
- •You can share an event to a contact or a group.
- •The list view was added to Calendar.
September 9, 2018
- •The logic for saving unexpected event edits was optimized.
- •The note style on the meeting and event details page was optimized.
- •The sorting order on the event details page was optimized.
August 6, 2018
- •The style of the Accept, Decline and Pending at the bottom of the event details page was optimized.
August 1, 2018
- •You can create a meeting group containing participants when creating an event.
- •The display order of the calendars users subscribed to was optimized.
- •The bug that prevented some events descriptions to be shown was fixed.