You can share a Group Link to invite friends to a Lark group.
Invite contacts to an external group
You can share the group contact card or QR Code of an external group to contacts to invite them to an external group.
Quickly invite external contacts to a group
The external contacts list was added to the interface of inviting users to a new group. You can add contacts to invite to the group quickly.
Version: 3.24.5 (desktop) Released on: May 15, 2020
Version: 3.24.0 (mobile) Released on: June 1, 2020
Divide red packets into more shares
The number of shares that a red packet can be divided into on the mobile client is increased. Currently a red packet can be divided into 5,000 shares.
Version: 3.23 Released on: April 26, 2020
@mentione other team members in chats
Version 3.22 Released on: April 12, 2020
Delete a completed conversation
You can slide rightward on a conversation and click the conversation to delete a completed conversation on the iOS client.
Version: 3.19.0 Released on: March 9, 2020
Automatic confirmation of the read status of urgent messages
Version: 3.18.0 Released on: February 24, 2020
New target language for translation
Thai language was added as a target language of message translation.
Version: 3.16.0 Released on: January 20, 2020
Chat emojis added to desktop app
You can download and use emoji in the emoji store.
Version: 3.15.3 (desktop app) Released on: January 9, 2020
December 23, 2019
- •New emoji were added. You can download and use emoji in the emoji store to deliver a richer message.
November 3, 2019
- •Automatic recording of reading progress was supported, so that you don’t need to worry about losing the context when switching between conversations.
October 17, 2019
- •Group owners can view the history of the group being shared.
- •You can quickly view the status of group members (busy or available) in the right sidebar of the chat interface and create events. This can make meeting invitation more efficient.
October 8, 2019
- •Voices and text can be sent simultaneously in a voice message.
August 13, 2019
- •The feature of withdrawing “group invitation” was added. You can withdraw your invitations to a user to remove the user from a group.
July 24, 2019
- •Do Not Disturb mode was added. You won't receive notifications other than those for urgent messages or video and voice calls in Do Not Disturb mode.
July 11, 2019
- •You can add external members from an internal group to quickly create an external group and sync the group chat history.
- •The view of topped messages was optimized, and new message notifications of hidden topped messages were added.
June 30, 2019
- •Separate filtering of URL messages was supported in message searches.
- •You can view whether an urgent request has been confirmed by the recipient at the bottom of an urgent message.
June 13, 2019
- •The text truncation on message cards under some circumstances was fixed.
- •The problem of blinking message cards when the cards are scrolled up or down under some circumstances was fixed.
June 10, 2019
- •The search feature was optimized. Searches by message, cloud space, app, and workplace among other types were supported on the homepage.
- •Message filtering by sender, conversation, and sending time was supported on the homepage and in a conversation.
May 29, 2019
- •You can configure settings to receive urgent notifications only, or notifications which @mention you only, or both.
May 17, 2019
- •Reply emoji received in a group conversation were now shown in the message list.
- •The Docs links contained in a message can now be shown as titles.
April 27, 2019
- •Group owners now can set the message sending permissions of group members.
- •The interactions and styles of reply emoji were optimized.
April 12, 2019
- •Voice messages can now be forwarded.
- •Card message content was supported for searches.
March 27, 2019
- •Multi-user collaboration, real-time editing, and rich-text formats were supported in group announcements.
- •Sorting Docs lists are supported.
- •A greater variety of reply emoji were supported, with easier access to the recently used emoji.
February 16, 2019
- •The interaction methods of message cards were optimized.
January 17, 2019
- •Banner interactions in meeting groups were optimized.
- •The editing experience of sent images was optimized.
- •The pin feature and style were optimized.
- •The viewing feature of reply emoji adders was optimized.
January 6, 2019
- •Automatic translation by conversation was supported.
- •A bug that caused new message delays in the conversation list was fixed.
December 22, 2018
- •The default group names spliced by user names supported both English and Chinese versions.
- •You can click a user name in a system message about entering or exiting from a group to view the personal contact card.
- •The name shown beside the profile photo in a one-to-one conversation window was hidden.
November 10, 2018
- •URL content searches were supported.
- •You can now select multiple messages to add them to favorites or delete them.
- •The link to view all the “Handle later” conversations was added.
October 26, 2018
- •The pin feature was added to support group members to mark important chat history for future use.
- •A sidebar was added to conversations.
- •You can share and save group QR codes.
- •“Conversation box” searches were supported.
October 10, 2018
- •All history images in conversations were supported to be viewed.
- •Low-priority conversions can be moved into conversation boxes to reduce interference.
September 18, 2018
- •In-conversation searches and views of history messages, Docs and files were supported.
- •Handle later was supported.
- •Communication between users in different companies was supported. This feature is available to some seeded users.
- •Quick share to myself was supported.
September 9, 2018
- •The group owner can withdraw messages sent by group members.
- •Message translation between Chinese and English was supported.
- •Quick send of conversations to Docs was supported.
- •The message stream sorting was optimized.
August 6, 2018
- •Images, files, and URLs were supported to be shared Lark conversations.
- •Group owners can configure group entry or exit notifications.
- •Some bugs related to the “meeting group” were fixed.