This article summarizes new core features and feature optimizations.
Share Docs, Sheets and files to third-party apps
Version: 3.26.0 Released on: June 28, 2020
Add external contacts via contact cards
You can add external users as contacts in a chat, event, Doc, call, or meeting via contact cards. Added users can click the contact request to view details.
Version: 3.25.0 Released on: June 28, 2020
For more information about the procedure, see 👉 .
Calls and Meetings settings options added
Version: 3.21.0 Released on: March 29, 2020
Redirect to “Add mobile number” to complete real-name authentication in the event of a failure to claim or send a red packet
Version: 3.16.0 Released on: January 19, 2020
October 17, 2019
- •When the notification feature is, by default, disabled by the mobile phone system, we'll notify you to enable notifications when you log in.
July 24, 2019
- •Do Not Disturb mode is added. You won't receive notifications other than those for urgent messages or video and voice calls while in Do Not Disturb mode.
July 11, 2019
- •The view of topped messages was optimized, and new message notifications of hidden topped messages was added.
June 30, 2019
- •Setting working hours is supported.
- •Separate filtering of URL messages is supported in message searches.
June 10, 2019
- •The search feature is optimized. Searches by message, cloud space, app, and workplace among other types aresupported on the homepage.
- •Message filtering by sender, conversation, and sending time is supported on the homepage and in chats.
- •App searches are supported.
May 29, 2019
- •Settings are categorized and settings page layout is optimized.
May 17, 2019
- •Fingerprint and face ID are supported for red packet payment.
April 12, 2019
- •The upper limit of red package amount in each claim is changed from RMB 9,999 to RMB 200 out of compliance requirements.
March 27, 2019
- •Japanese language is added to the Suite. You can switch languages in settings.
- •Login problem in iOS 10.1 is solved.
January 17, 2019
- •The new Chinese brand “Lark” and its logo are launched.
January 6, 2019
- •Schedule setting experience is optimized.
December 22, 2018
- •The link to Calendar settings is added to system settings.
- •Search speed is optimized.
November 10, 2018
- •URL content searches are supported.
October 26, 2018
- •“Conversation box” searches are supported.
September 18, 2018
- •In-conversation searches and views of history messages, Docs and files are supported.