This article summarizes new features and feature optimizations of Admin.
Released on: January 19
View the storage space used by each team member
- •Super administrators can see how much storage space each team member is using in ascending or descending order.
- •The display of total and used storage space is now available in the management module. Please note that only local files saved to Docs module are currently supported for calculation.
Released on: January 14
Check out your mail storage space
- • admin now supports viewing your space usage for mail. Go to Reports > My Equity > Mail Storage Space to view your storage details.
Released on: January 8
Storage space calculation is adjusted
- •Starting from December 17, 2020, file attachments in chats will no longer occupy purchased storage space
Released on: December 17
- •The overall page color adjusted
- •The "View All" button added to the left navigation bar to show a portal to all features, including those you have or have no permissions to access
- •The name and identity of the current team displayed in the upper-right corner (founder, super administrators and administrators)
Exchange calendar sync supported
- •Company super administrators can sync the Exchange calendar data of all employees to
- •After the settings are completed, any new events or any edits to existing events in
Released on: December 7
"Department Management" module added on Member and Department page
- •Supported disbanding department/all-staff groups in Admin
- •Supported converting department/all-staff groups to common ones
- •Supported setting names and owners of department/all-staff groups in Admin
- •Supported batch viewing information of existing departments in a list
- •Supported batch editing department settings
Released on: September 24
Supported settings to keep or delete the untransferred documents of a separated employee in Admin
- •When you have marked an employee as separated but didn't select "Transfer to other users" on the Terminate Employee page, the documents will be reserved by default to prevent data loss.
- •Administrators can change this setting to reserve or delete untransferred documents.
Released on: August 20
Team members can exit a team voluntarily
- •General members can exit from the teams they no longer need in Contacts - Organization.
- •For more information about the procedure, see .
Released on: July 21
Contacts management supported in mobile admin mini program
- •Company administrators and contacts administrators can perform the following actions in the mobile admin mini program:
- ◦View or modify a department.
- ◦Add a member to a specified department.
- ◦View or modify member information.
- ◦Mark a member as offboarded.
Who can perform this action: company administrators and contacts administrators
Released on: July 20
Docs can be managed in the admin site
- •Administrators who have enabled this permission can manage all the Docs owned by the company in the admin site. This include filtering and searching for desired files, moving, deleting, recovering and erasing selected files, either individually or in batches, to enjoy more efficient management of company files.
Who can perform this action: super administrators and the administrators who have enabled this permission
Mobile client of company management was released
- •Administrators can modify company information on the mobile client or add super administrators.
Who can perform this action: only super administrators and the administrators who have the permission for company information
Released on: April 13
New individual users are allowed to delete their accounts
- •Individual users can now delete their accounts.
Who can perform this action: individual users
Released on: March 19
Industry and size fields added to the company information page
- •You can add the industry and staff size information in the admin site.
Who can perform this action: company administrators
Released on: March 11
New permission system was launched, with administrator permissions upgraded
- •Administrators are divided into two types: super administrators and administrators.
- •Super administrators own almost all permissions, while administrators only own part of the permissions.
- •Administration turns from role-based to administrator-based, and administrators can assign permissions to other administrators.
- •With this upgrade, the administration scope has been refined to the most extent possible to meet the increasingly refined management requirements.
Released on: February 23