Does numbered list's numbering continue automatically?
YesDocs automatically continues the numbering according to the number sequence you already entered.If a numbered list is interrupted by other content, such as an iage or a table, the consecutive numbers that follow the interruption will continue the numbering automatically.
How can I manually set the numbering of a numbered list?
Click on a number in the numbered list to open Numbering Settings panel. Choose Continue numbering, Start a new list Restart numbering as needed.
- 1.Continue numbering: The new list will merge into the upper numbered list and continue the numbering.
- 2.Start a new list: A new list starting from “1”, “a”, or “i” will be generated according to the current numbered item. Numbered lists of the same hierarchy in following sections will continue numbering from this new list.
- •When the numbering value is set as the first number, (e.g. “1”, “a”, or “i”), a new list will be generated and numbered lists in following sections will continue numbering from this new list.
- •When the numbering value is set to a value other than the first number (e.g. “1”, “a”, and “i”):
- ◦If the first number of the new list and the last number of the previous list are consecutive, the new list will continue the numbering from the previous list automatically.
- ◦Otherwise, a new list starting from the current first number will be generated, and the following numbered lists will continue numbering from this new list.