I. Function overview
You can use ate reminder to send notifications to members or yourself at a specific time, so you won't miss any important deadlines. You can also add notes in ate reminder to send to-do tasks and Docs links.
II. How to use ate reminder in Sheets?
- •Method 1: lect the cell you would like yo add ate reminder, then click ate reminder button in toolbar.
- •Method 2: o turn content in date format into ate reminder, just double click on the cell to open ate reminder panel and start editing settings.
- •Add a batch of ate reminders: Select the cell with ate reminder, then hover over the bottom right corner and drag the + cursor to the entire row or column. When stopped, you can choose from the drop-down menu to fill in ate reminder in a certain order.
Note: You can only add one ate reminder into each cell. Once you add a ate reminder, you won't be able to add any other content into the cell.
After adding ate reminder into a cell, you can double click on the cell to open ate reminder panel and start setting up reminder details.
- •Set a reminder dateirectly click on the calender to set the reminder date.
- •Set a reminder time: Check Time, then choose when you'd like to send reminder in the Time input box.
- ◦Step 1: eck Alert and click on Edit on the right side of Person section.
- ◦Step 2: earch desired person's name and click to add them to the list.
- ◦Step 3: Click on Confirm to complete adding.
Note: You must choose at least one person to notify. You can add up to 500 notified people.
- •Add a reminder note: ou can add otes at the bottom of ate reminder panel. Notes will be sent along with ate reminder notifications.
Note: You can add up to 1000 characters in notes.
- 3.Set date reminder style and format
- •Date and time format: elect cells you want to edit, then click on Format button in the toolbar to choose desired date and time format at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- •Date reminder content formatelect the desired cell, and use ont size, text color or ill color to set date reminder content format.
- 4.Turn off date reminder
Open ate reminder panel, and uncheck Alert to turn it off. Once ate reminder is turned off, reminder content will be turned into texts in date and time formats. Notified person and notes w be saved.