Integrated with Lark, Qoll helps companies complete research and make questionnaires easier and more convenient.
- •Simple survey creation: start your survey on either desktop or mobile with a real-time preview
- •Various question types: tailor your survey with 10 question types to choose from
- •Smart survey functions: save time with scheduled sending; anonymous survey completion available
- •Extensive reach of audience: reach your audience with bots that push notifications automatically
- •Visual presentation of results: analyze survey results and present reports with visual charts
- •Company Admin
- ◦Find Qoll on Lark App Directory( or by searching for "Qoll". Then, click "Get" to install it.
- ◦After installation completed, click "Activate" to start using Qoll on its configuration page where by clicking "Application -> App List -> Qoll" you could get.
- •Normal User
- ◦If you are not company admin, please send your admin this tutorial to install Qoll.
- ◦Or you could click "get" on marketplace and apply to your admin for using Qoll by filling in the form.
Can't Find Qoll After Installation?
- •Normally, you could open Qoll on both PC and Mobile's workplace.
- •And if you can't find Qoll on your workplace, which probably means that you are not available to use this application, just contact your admin to edit the availability.
- 1.Click "+" on bottom right to create a survey when you are using Qoll on PC.
- 2.You are able to edit title and description of the survey. Also, you could add one or more questions to the survey.
- - By either clicking the question on left or dragging it to the survey, you could add questions easily.
- By holding the "Drag" button, you could move the question backwards and forwards. Similarly, copy and delete the questions by clicking the relevant button.
Editing Survey Settings
- 1.Click "Next" on the bottom of the page to edit survey settings when you have done the creation.
- 2.Choosing participants, adding an alias, setting the schedule and recurrence of the survey, changing the way sharing results and attaching user information to the responses and more settings are available for you.
- ◦Participants: You could add one or more participants and are also able to choose one or more chats as participants in the future.
- Tips: The participants you can choose depend on your contacts accessibility. You could contact your admin to change your contacts accessibility to send surveys to more users.
- ◦Alias(premium feature): If you are representing a team to send a survey, you could add an alias to let participants know which team is initiating the survey, e.g., "The HR Team".
- ◦Survey Type: If you want to send the survey recurringly, you could switch the tab to "recurring" and set the frequency.
- ◦Schedule: If you want to send the survey at a specific time in the future, you could switch the tab to "Schedule" and choose when you want to send it.
- ◦Show Results: You could decide when and how to share results with participants.
- ◦Reminder: You could set "Reminder Count" and "Reminder Frequency". For example, if reminder count and reminder frequency are all set to 2, participants who haven't finished the survey in 2 days will be notified. From this point on, 2 days later, those who haven't finished the survey will be notified again. Participants will be notified 2 times at most.
- Tips: For your good experience, the reminder count is advised to be set no more than 2 times.
- •Participant Responses: You could decide whether attaching participants' information to responses or not. If "Anonymous" is chosen, all user information will be removed from responses.
Participating in the Survey
- 1.Participants will receive a message from BOT when a survey is sent to them, and could click the card to participate in it.
- 1.You could click a survey on result page to view the results.
- •Every participants' vote is shown here and several charts are provided to display the results from different perspectives.
- •Editing, closing, reopening, deleting survey and more actions are also available here.
Managing Your Surveys
- 1.On the result page, you could attach tags to your surveys to classify them. Also, you could star some of your surveys too.
- •Click "🏷️" to attach a tag (from the list or creating a new one right away) to the survey.
- •Click "Filter" to select one or more tags to search.
- •Click "🔍" to search with keywords.
Familiar with Qoll? Read through Qoll Best Practices to learn more efficient ways with Qoll. If you still have questions after finishing reading this article, please feel free to contact us by or using Lark to scan the QR code below.