You can join a Lark video meeting on the web without having to download the Lark app.
The web app doesn't include advanced features such as livestreaming, recording, and video touch-up. Also, you can't be the host if you join on the web. For the best meeting experience, we recommend that you download the Lark app at https://www.larksuite.com/download.
- •Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS (mobile operating systems are currently not supported)
- •Supported browsers: Google Chrome (we recommend updating to the latest version)
- •Go to or open the meeting link. Select Join meeting on this browser.
- •If you're new to Lark, you'll be prompted to allow the browser to access your microphone and camera.
Note: You won't be able to use your microphone and camera in the meeting if you don't allow the browser to access them.
- •Enter your name and a 9-digit meeting ID lick Join now to join the meeting.
- •In the meeting, you can share your entire screen, a specific window, or a Chrome tab.
Note: Starting with macOS Catalina 10.15, you need to enable screen recording for Google Chrome in System Preferences - Security & Privacy to share your screen.
A: The audio and video capabilities of the browser that's used to join a video meeting are key to your meeting experience. Currently, Google Chrome provides the best support and gives a better overall experience.
A: You might be using an older version of Google Chrome. Please update to Chrome 73 or later.
Q: I accidentally blocked my browser's microphone and camera access. What can I do?
A: Click the lock icon at the left of the address bar, or click the camera icon to the right of the address bar. You can then choose to allow your browser to access your microphone and camera.
Q: Why are some features in the Lark app not available on the web?
A: The web app provides a fast and easy way to join a meeting. Advanced features such as livestreaming, recording, video touch-up are not included. Also, you can't be the host if you join on the web. For the best meeting experience, we recommend that you download the Lark app at https://www.larksuite.com/download.