I. Function overview
is an official app developed by Lark Tech. All users can use it without administrator configuration. The Lark Help Center app offers one-click access to the answers to your questions, in addition to regular Lark news and usage tips to improve your work efficiency.
- 1.Find the app in Lark Workplace
Go to Lark Workplace - All Apps - Lark Help Center to enter the app.
- 2.Enter a keyword to search for articles
Enter a keyword in the search bar, and click the title that appears in the instant search pop-up, or click the search results in the lower part of the page. Can’t find the keyword? Try to search for a related word or synonym, or view Lark Vocabulary to get frequently-used words in Lark.
- 3.Overview of content sections for easier use
You can click the link below to navigate various help sections and view interesting and helpful Lark tips.
- •Getting started: This section contains an introduction to Lark, beginner's guide, version updates, and feature logs for you to embark on a journey of efficient office work.
- •Using Lark: This section offers a quick introduction to Lark features and usage for you to enjoy team collaboration.
- •Working Remotely: This section includes a range of solutions for education, internet, new media and other industries for you to easily enhance the efficiency of administration, HR, product managers and other functions.
- •Administration: This section shares skills in setting company information and flexibly managing employee permissions in Lark Admin.
- •Video center: Tired of reading text? Here are interesting and fun Lark videos for you to explore.
- •FAQs: This section lists frequently asked questions by other users for you to save time finding the right answers for your questions.
- 4.Make the best of navigation bar to submit timely feedback
The navigation pane on the right side of an article page can help you quickly understand the structure of the article.
Want to let us know whether the article is helpful or not? You can click the feedback button at the bottom of the page to submit your feedback. Your inputs will let us know how to improve. You can click Unhelpful - select a specific reason - Submit to give us more suggestions. You may find your suggestions implemented in our next version.
- 5.Want to learn more? Recommended readings are here for you
- •FAQ: The FAQ section at the bottom of the homepage lists selected popular articles.
- •Related: Recommended articles are shown at the bottom of an article to meet your needs.
- 1.What if the help articles didn't answer my question?
Sorry if we didn’t answer your question. At the bottom of the article, you can click Unhelpful - select a specific question and submit your question or suggestion. We pay close attention to your feedback to promptly solve your queries. If you have an urgent question, please contact customer service.
- 2.How can I share a useful article?
Currently Lark doesn’t support the sharing feature. You can go to the larksuite.com website to share the link to the article.
- 3.How many languages are supported, and how can I switch between them?
You can click the lower right corner of the page to switch between languages. Currently Lark Help Center supports English, Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, and other 11 languages.