Lark Survey provides mobile solutions for common scenarios at workplace like checking in at events, checking out items, conducting questionnaires and providing visualized data report. It is built into the Lark collaborative suite.
- •Speed up and simplify your business: Say no to paper sign-up sheets. Lark Survey helps you to create projects and QR codes with just one click.
- •Use everywhere: Lark Survey can be used in different occasions, such as registration, event check-in, clients satisfaction survey, and much more.
- •Customize according to needs: Everything displayed in the survey is extensively customizable. You can include various types of questions in one form.
- •Visualize data: Collected data is updated and displayed online in real time. Data visualization and analysis can be easy.
Installing Lark Survey
- •Enterprise Administrator
- 2.Turn on permission for all users. In the Lark Admin, select Workplace > App Management > Lark Survey and switch on the Activate button. In Availability, select Configuration > All members.
- •Non-Administrative Users
- 1.You can also click Get Lark Survey in Lark App Directory and apply to use the app. After your administrator install the app and approve your request, you can start using Lark Survey.
- 2.If you are not an enterprise administrator and cannot open Lark Survey, contact your enterprise administrator to get this app.
Creating a New Project
Note: All employees of companies that have installed Lark can log in. No access permissions are required.
You can create a project in three simple steps:
- 1.Click New project in the console.
- 2.Select a relevant template to create a project (or create and customize a blank project).
- 3.Design Survey before sharing.
Lark Survey provides many convenient functions that can be tailored to your needs.
Limit Number of Submissions
In Settings, you can Limit submission per user. For example, you can limit each user to submit one time each day.
Set Effective Period
In Settings, you can Set survey expiration and Specify submission cycle.
Users can only submit their answers during the time period you set.
Limit location of submission
In Settings, you can Limit location of submission. AutoNavi Map and Google Maps are available to support both domestic and overseas scenarios.
Set User Submission Permissions
In Settings, you can set Who can submit the survey. You can select Everyone or Only Lark users. In Only Lark users, you can further limit the participants to certain departments, chat groups, or specified members in your company.
Real-Name or Anonymous Submission
When creating a new project, you can enable the Anonymous mode according to your needs. After turning it on, the submitted records won't show username or department. It should be noted that the Anonymous mode can only be set when creating a project. It cannot be changed after receiving submission(s).
After creating a new notification, the Lark Survey Bot will send a customized card message to specified users when one of the following conditions is met:
- 1.User scans the QR code of the survey and submits.
- 2.Total submission times reach the expected number.
- 3.Total submission times of the collector reach the expected number.
- 4.User selects a certain rating in the rating question.
Set the Notification recipient and time, edit the Title and Content, then click OK to save the notification.
Project admins can duplicate a project including the pages design and settings with one click. Collector admins can only duplicate the pages design.
Users can customize the content to display on the gadget including the cover.
- 1.At the bottom of the page, click Survey end page settings.
- 2.On Submitted page, you can select to display Respondents' information and Submission time.
In the Enter description area on the form page and survey end page, you can Add dynamic content to dynamically display user information, submission time, etc.
Lark Survey provides multiple question types to choose from, including Multiple choice, Checkboxes, Short answer, Rating, NPS, Image upload, Date, Location, and Lark contact.
- 1.On the Design Survey page, select a question type and add a question.
- 2.If you select Multiple choice or Checkboxes, you must enter at least one option.
- 3.Select a question, and you will see Question settings in the side bar.
- •Each question can be marked as required or optional. Required questions must be completed before users can submit the form.
- •You can set Display conditions for showing each question, which is based on users' answers to other questions.
Adding a Collector
Collectors are subordinate to projects and used to address business needs that require to classify submission data such as locations and dates. Different QR codes will be generated for each collector. Collector settings are the same as the project settings. Project admins can view and manage all collectors.
- 1.In Differentiate data sources, click Add to add collectors.
- 2.Set the Collector name and add Collector admins. You can also click Add collector to add more collectors.
Lark Survey allows you to generate links and share them to Lark. Users can open and submit surveys in Lark.
- 1.Click Copy to share the link.
- 2.You can also share the link via Lark gadget. Click the link icon and copy the link.
Exporting QR Codes
Click Download QR code.
Anti-Fraud QR Code
Lark Survey supports an anti-fraud mode. After this feature is enabled, the QR code will change dynamically to prevent fraud. It supports PC and mobile projection.
QR Code Style
Lark Survey allows you to customize QR code logo, frame, title, and text.
Lark Survey supports data form analysis. You can set the filter criteria and display graphs as needed. Click details to view the record of each question.
Querying & Exporting
Lark Survey supports online query and export of submission data. Click Records to view detailed information.
- 1.You can View records in sheet or download records to local Excel.
- 2.To query data, you can set the filter conditions at the top of Records.