Lark Survey provides mobile solutions for common scenarios at workplace like checking in at events, checking out items, conducting questionnaires and providing visualized data report. It is built into the Lark collaborative suite.
- •Speed up and simplify your business: Say no to paper sign-up sheets. Lark Survey helps you to create projects and QR codes with just one click.
- •Use everywhere: Lark Survey can be used in different occasions, such as registration, event check-in, clients satisfaction survey, and much more.
- •Customize according to needs: Everything displayed in the survey is extensively customizable. You can include various types of questions in one form.
- •Visualize data: Collected data is updated and displayed online in real time. Data visualization and analysis can be easy.
II. Installing Lark Survey
- 2.Turn on permission for all users. In the Lark Admin, select Workplace - App List, select Lark Survey, switch on the Activate button, and select All members in Availability - Configuration.
- 1.You can also click Get in http://t.zijieimg.com/vm4H5W/ and apply to use the app. After your administrator install the app and approve your request, you can start using Lark Survey.
- 2.If you are not an enterprise administrator and cannot open http://survey.larksuite.com, contact your enterprise administrator to get this app.
III. Creating a New Project
All employees of companies that have installed Lark can log in. No access permissions are required.
Project Creation Process
You can create a project in three simple steps:
- 1.Click New project in the console.
- 2.Select a relevant template to create a project (or create and customize a blank project).
- 3.Set the Project design before sharing.
IV. Managing Projects
Lark Survey provides many convenient functions that can be tailored to your needs.
Limit Number of Submissions
In Settings, you can limit submission number of each user. For example, you can limit each user to submit one time each day.
Set Effective Period
In Settings, you can limit date of submission and specify submission cycle.
Users can only submit their answers during the time period you set.
Limit location of submission
In Settings, you can limit location of submission. AutoNavi Map and Google Maps are available to support both domestic and overseas scenarios.
Set User Submission Permissions
In Settings, you can set who can submit the survey. You can select Everyone, My departments, Specific groups, or Specific people, which means only the specified users can submit.
Real-Name or Anonymous Submission
When creating a new project, you can configure the anonymous setting according to your needs. After turning it on, the submitted records won't show username or department. It should be noted that the anonymous setting can only be set when creating a project. It cannot be changed later on.
After creating a new notification, the Lark Survey Bot will send a custom card message to specified uses when one of the following conditions is met:
- •User scans the QR code of the survey and submits.
- •Total submission times reach the expected number.
- •Total submission times of the collector reach the expected number.
Set the Notification recipient and time, edit the title and content, then click OK to save the notification.
Project admins can duplicate a project including the project design and settings with one click. Collector admins can only duplicate the project design.
Users can customize the content to display on the Mini Program including the cover. On Submitted page, you can select to display user info and submitted time.
In the "Enter description" area on the form page and submitted page, you can add dynamic content to dynamically display user information, submission times, etc.
Lark Survey provides multiple question types to choose from, including multiple choice, checkboxes, short answer, rating, NPS, date, image, etc.
- 1.On the form page, add a question and select a question type.
- 2.If you select multiple choice or checkboxes, you must enter at least one option.
- ◦Each question can be marked as required or optional. Required questions must be completed before users can submit the form.
- ◦Click Advanced settings to set conditions for showing each question, which is based on users' answers to other questions.
Adding a Collector
Collectors are subordinate to projects and used to address business needs that require to classify submission data such as locations and dates. Different QR codes will be generated for each collector. Collector settings are the same as the project settings. Project admins can view and manage all collectors.
- 2.Set the Collector name and add Collector admin (Click to add collector to add more collectors).
Lark Survey allows you to generate links and share them to Lark. Users can open and submit surveys in Lark.
Click Copy to share the link.
Exporting QR Codes
Click Download QR code
Anti-Fraud QR Code
Lark Survey supports an anti-fraud mode. After this feature is enabled, the QR code will be constantly refreshed. It supports PC and mobile projection.
QR Code Style
Lark Survey allows you to customize QR code logo, frame, title and text.
Click Design QR Code.
Lark Survey supports data form analysis. You can set the filter criteria and display graphs as needed. Click View more details to view the record of each question.
Querying & Exporting
Lark Survey supports online query and export of submission data. Click Records to view detailed information.
- 1.You can view records in sheet or download records to local Excel.
- 2.To query data, you can set the filter conditions at the top of Records.