You can set a browser supported by Lark to the default browser in your operating system to ensure an optimal Lark experience. The operation instructions in this article are for reference, please refer to the actual surface. You can select your computer system in the navigation bar on the right.
General path: Start - Settings - Apps/Programs - Web Browser - Set this program as the default. Take Windows 7 and Windows 10 as examples.
Click the Start Button, and open the Control Panel.
- 2.Click Large icons - Default Program - Set your default programs.
- 3.Select the browser you prefer and click Set this program as default, and complete the settings.
Choose Start in the lower-left corner of the Desktop app - Settings.
- 3.Choose Default apps - Web browser, and then select the desired browser to be used by default.
- 1.Choose Settings - General.
- 2.Find Default web browser, and then select the desired browser to be used by default.