You can now insert Jira Issue in Lark Docs. In each question, there's information about question type, keyword, theme, and status. You can also obtain the latest data with a click. Compared with Jira Filter, Jira Issue is more user-friendly as Docs can automatically recognize information once links are pasted, and you don't have to configure filters. In addition, Jira Issue allows other content to be easily integrated in Docs. You can insert a Jira Issue in a sentence and set its title, quotation, font style, task list, etc.
You can use Jira Issue in documents to follow up on the progress of a project; make to-do lists to have a clear view of the completion status of tasks; or aggregate user feedback to facilitate the flow of information.
Inserting Jira Issue is supported by Jira Master, an app released by Lark.
- •Enterprise admin: Follow the guidance in to enable and set up Jira Master.
- •Employees: Click the + toolbar > Jira > Jira Issue > Link > Approve in the authorization page.
Note: Employees can insert Jira Issue only when the enterprise admin has enabled and configured Jira Master.
Insert Jira Issue
- •+ toolbar: Click Jira > Jira Issue in the + toolbar on the left. At this moment, the enabled panel will display the questions you recently searched for. You can choose one to insert, or search by keywords to insert a target question.
- •Link paste: Paste the link of the Jira Issue in the blank space of the document and the system will automatically recognize question type, theme, and other information.
Update the latest data to Jira Issue
- •Method 1: Move the mouse over the Jira Issue and click Recent Update Time. Then you can update the latest question data.
- •Method 2: By refreshing the document, all Jira Issue in it will be reloaded and the latest data updated.
Q: How do I view detailed information of a Jira Issue?
A: Click the Jira Issue in the document. Then you can view the detailed information of the question in Jira system.
Q: Can I configure field information of a Jira Issue to be displayed in the document?
A: Currently, no. Jira Issue list now supports displaying information on question type, keyword, theme, and status.
Q: What should I do if I only want to insert a link but don't want it to be displayed as a Jira Issue?
A: Press ⌘+Z (Mac) or Ctrl+Z (Windows) to make the question return to the format of a link after it's pasted.
Q: Why doesn't the link automatically turn into a Jira Issue when it's pasted?
A: For a link to turn into a Jira Issue, three conditions are needed:
- 1.Your organization has installed and configured Jira Master.
- 2.You've linked your Jira account.
- 3.You have access permission to the question.
V. Relevant readings