You can delete your Lark account anytime, but just keep in mind:
- 1.You won't be able to use this account to log in to Lark.
- 2.All your data (including, but not limited to, message history, Docs, calendars, and emails) will be deleted.
- 3.You won't be able to use this account to access the teams you created or joined, nor can you log in as a Lark individual user.
- 4.Deleted accounts can't be recovered. If you want to use Lark services again, please register a new Lark account.
If you still want to delete your Lark account after reading the above information, please follow the procedures below:
- 1.Before you proceed, check your account and confirm the following items:
- ◦Your account isn't banned, frozen, or involved in any security risk.
- ◦All assets owned by your account have been settled.
- ◦Your account has only one identity and it's functioning normally. If other identities apply, please click or to delete other identities.
- 2.Go to and go to Lark Account Security Center and then click Delete. If your account has met the above criteria, you can delete it successfully after you complete the identity authentication.
Q: Why was I prompted that I haven't left a team?
A: You may have joined multiple teams. Please leave all the teams and try again. .
Q: Why was I prompted that I failed to leave the current team?
A: You may have joined a certified team that can't be left on your own initiative. Please contact the administrator to remove you from the team.
Q: Why was I prompted that there were unsettled assets in my account?
A: Your Lark wallet still has balance. Please withdraw the money and try again.
Q: Why was I prompted that my identity had been suspended?
A: Your team administrator has the permission to suspend your account. Please contact the team administrator to lift the suspension and try again.
Q: I've disbanded the team I created. Why can't I leave the team?
A: Disbanding a team takes effect after 24 hours. Please wait until the action takes effect and try again.
Q: I didn't initiate any request to delete my account. Why has my account been deleted?
A: After your departure, the company administrator will mark you as departed in Lark Admin, and your team member identity will be removed. If Lark detects that your account has no other identities and your wallet balance is zero, your account will be automatically deleted.
Q: My account was deleted unexpectedly. Can you help retrieve it?
A: After an account is deleted, all its data is deleted and can't be recovered. Please exercise caution when you want to delete an account.